Platinum Mail Offer

billet

got one for Elite too and a bunch of unexplained cruise credits in our Circle Savings account.

Would love this offer since I am getting ready to book..I need three more cruises (or about 20 some days) to become elite...:D

I just got mine today and called Princess to get info. This offer applies to Alaska and Europe sailings. You must book by 2-28-09 for any sailing after March 1, 2009. There are also additional money savings depending on the length of the cruise. Sounds pretty good.

Yes, I called Princess about it. The OBC under My Princess Captian Circle had the promotion code. I called and they said it would give me an onboard credit plus bump me up to the next "Circle" level for that cruise only. I will be making Platimun level on my cruise in May, so the next cruise (if I do this) I would be bumped up to Elite for that cruise...tempting! The problem is that it expires the end of February and they haven't released the dates for the cruise I want yet.

Archived