NCL Web Site

Dave from Ont

Is it just me? I tried to log onto the NCL web site this morning and it keeps coming up in Spanish not English. Has anyone else has this problem today? Thanks for the help in advance.

I just tried and it worked ok.

Yes, I am having the same dumb problem., the site automatically redirects to the international Spanish site. I am also in Canada. I believe that the Canadian IP addresses are causing this problem. Hopefully they will fix this soon...

Thank heavens as I thought it was just me. I haven't been to the NCL website in months and tried this morning and all I get is Spanish too with a link that says international websites(Switzerland, Germany etc.) but nothing for U.S.A.

Very strange!

Looks like Canada is getting redirected to

http://www.es.ncl-freestylecruising.eu/index.php :confused:

You can send an email to ncladmin@ncl.com to alert the systems people of the problem

Thank-you for the admin link. That's the same url I kept getting. I was able to get in by going through google and access part of the website like ship information etc. but then when I try to search for a cruise or log into my account it goes right back to the spanish.

I have problems on and off with their website.... although it has never appeared in Spanish.... I have noticed that from time to time it won't load properly from my computer... at first I thought it was just a problem with my computer, but have noticed the same thing a few times since when I have tried to get on at work.

Archived