St.Petersburg tour-Anastasia

pdz

• 2 weeks later...
There will be only 2 of us (my husband and I) wanting to take advantage of personal tours in St. Pete. If I understand the posts I've been reading, the best way to add more folks to our group of 2 is by going to the Roll Call for our ship/date. There are very few signed up on the CC board for our particular cruise soooo what do you suggest I do because basically I'd love to lower the cost/person. I can't even imagine what a tour for only 2 people for 2 days would cost!! Do you think they might combine people who have the same interests even if they are from different ships in port? Any help appreciated!!

Thanks, Patty

What price have you been quoted for a private tour for two..We have heard around $1000.00 for the two days.guide & driver..from Anastasia..who seems very responsive to our questions..Thanks in advance ...

We just received itinerary list from Irina at Anastasia. Prices went up slightly for 2010. Cost for the basic 2-day tour for two people is $1238. (Camera pass & admission fees included but not meals.)

Their price is locked in at Rubles but the US cost in dollars is set a month before you cruise due to the exchange rate at that time.

There will be only 2 of us (my husband and I) wanting to take advantage of personal tours in St. Pete. If I understand the posts I've been reading, the best way to add more folks to our group of 2 is by going to the Roll Call for our ship/date. There are very few signed up on the CC board for our particular cruise soooo what do you suggest I do because basically I'd love to lower the cost/person. I can't even imagine what a tour for only 2 people for 2 days would cost!! Do you think they might combine people who have the same interests even if they are from different ships in port? Any help appreciated!!

Thanks, Patty

Check out SPB tours run by Vika www.spb-tours.com/Formular/index.php?c=spb&m=8&y=2010 This link takes you to cruisers who have booked w/ her and are looking for others to join them. I have read on this forum of folk from different ships who have linked together for private tours in St. Petersburg.

Even if you only have 2 more join you, you will be ahead of the ship tours costwise and experience-wise. Once you have decided on your tour company and seek others to join you, I suspect you will be able to gather a group. I also suspect that most other cruisers are not quite the planners that those on CruiseCritic seem to be:D!

Archived