Outlets in Mini Suite Bathrooms?

scottam

Hi Everyone,

We've stayed in a mini suite once before but I can't remember whether or not there are regular electrical plugs (for blow dryers, curling irons, etc) in the bathroom or just the kind for shavers. Can anyone help fill my memory gap? Thanks!

Tammy

Hi Everyone,

We've stayed in a mini suite once before but I can't remember whether or not there are regular electrical plugs (for blow dryers, curling irons, etc) in the bathroom or just the kind for shavers. Can anyone help fill my memory gap? Thanks!

Tammy

just the kind for shavers in the bathroom itself. There are several outlets by the desk between the bed and the couch, and a hair dryer is located there. My wife finds the dryer OK for her medium length hair, and it is located by a mirror.

Thanks everyone. That's sort of what I thought. I just bought a little plug in night light for the bathoom so I don't stub my toe in the middle of the night. After I bought it, I wondered if I'd even be able to plug it in, in the bathroom. I guess not. :( Thanks for the answers!

Tammy

Thanks everyone. That's sort of what I thought. I just bought a little plug in night light for the bathoom so I don't stub my toe in the middle of the night. After I bought it, I wondered if I'd even be able to plug it in, in the bathroom. I guess not. :( Thanks for the answers!

Tammy

Actually, last year on the Grand (it was a full suite but the outlet still said for razors only) the outlet looked like a normal outlet and I was able to plug a low wattage nightlight into the outlet. My cabin steward couldn't have missed seeing it and he never said anything about it. Come to think of it, I plugged one into the bathroom in the inside cabin I had for the kids too.

Nitelights will work in the bathroom plug in, only if both sides of the plug are exactly the same. The ones where one side is larger will not work. So, check the one you bought, if the plug ins are identical, yes, you can use the nitelight in the shaver outlet.

I have been able to use the nitelite on all my cruises. A little later (when I rummage through) I will post which one I use. On the Sapphire, I took the one with Photocells that makes it light up only when it is dark. Got mine from Target.

Tammy

Nitelights will work in the bathroom plug in, only if both sides of the plug are exactly the same. The ones where one side is larger will not work. So, check the one you bought, if the plug ins are identical, yes, you can use the nitelight in the shaver outlet.

Toto and Sultan,

My toes thank you for the additional info. :) Perhaps that's why I remember using a nightlight in our cabin on our last cruise. The prongs on my nightlight are the same size, so it sounds like this will work. Thanks again!

Tammy

I bought a 10' extension cord in port in Nicaragua last fall to use on the Coral Princess. There were no outlets any where near the balcony. I wanted to plug in my CD player for some tunes.

Worked very well.

Keats :)

Sunny Arizona

Archived