What shuttle company do you recommend from FLL to Port of Miami?

cantwait2cruise

Has anyone used Quality Limo Service? They have really good rates.

http://www.qualitylimoservice.com/default.aspx?pageId=1

YES YES YES

We've used them twice already and they are awesome. Good rates, clean cars, the drivers are always very professional, and Karina the reservationist will do anything to please you. I would definitely recommend Quality Limo Service.

On Freedom in 2007, they were on time at the hotel and took us right to the pier without trouble and were waiting outside for us when we got off, and the same thing happened in 2008 for Liberty.

We just went on a cruise in beginning of January. There were 13 of us and we flew into FLL but the cruise left out of Miami. We used SAS transportation. They were wonderful. They picked us up at our hotel. The van they used was like new, very clean, and great a/c. They were on time and got us to the POM terminal by 11:15am. They also picked us up post-cruise and took us back to FLL. They charged us $13 pp each way. You do not have to give a credit card number and pay cash at time of service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

YES YES YES

We've used them twice already and they are awesome. Good rates, clean cars, the drivers are always very professional, and Karina the reservationist will do anything to please you. I would definitely recommend Quality Limo Service.

On Freedom in 2007, they were on time at the hotel and took us right to the pier without trouble and were waiting outside for us when we got off, and the same thing happened in 2008 for Liberty.

Yes, Karina is who I have been emailing with and she seems super nice! Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Do ridesas and qualitylimo both require reservations or can you get transport fairly real-time by calling? We have a long layover on our way down and have a couple of flights we can probably get onto earlier, so I don't want to reserve for a specific pick-up time.

As suggested above, we used GoShuttle in January/09. No problems, they are there outside of the luggage terminal and will put you in a van with others or offer you your own limo transportation. Worked awesome for us. We weren't in a hurray to get to the hotel as it was before 11:00 a.m. and not sure we would be able to check in anyway. We were in a van with 6 others and were the first to get dropped off and ended up getting to our hotel early and were able to check in early. (From FLL airport to downtown Miami I think we paid about $15 - $17 each).

Archived