Video Cruise Review - Serenade of the Seas, Jan 10 - 17

BILL-WI

My typing is bad, my spelling is worse, so my cruise review is in video format!

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts.

Part I -

Part II -

Part III -

Ports of call: St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados!

Non-ship tours: Eli's Eco Tour, Cosol, and Silver Moon!

Any questions, just ask...

BILL

BILL

Wow! GREAT review!! A picture sure does say a thousand words . . . with your help, of course! :D

Thanks for putting that together and sharing with us.

Barb

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts.

Part I -

Part II -

Part III -

BILL

Bill, this was INCREDIBLE!!!! I was able to totally relive my Serenade cruise through your videos! Great job!

Bill I only had time to see Part 1 now and plan to return to the rest later today. I love it.

You have a lovely speaking voice.

May I ask what program you used to put this together?

I can't wait to finish my errands so I can get back to this.

Arlene

I really enjoyed your review, what a great idea. You chose perfect music. Thank you for sharing.

Wow! GREAT review!! A picture sure does say a thousand words . . . with your help, of course! :D

Thanks for putting that together and sharing with us.

Barb

Bill, this was INCREDIBLE!!!! I was able to totally relive my Serenade cruise through your videos! Great job!

Bill I only had time to see Part 1 now and plan to return to the rest later today. I love it.

You have a lovely speaking voice.

May I ask what program you used to put this together?

I can't wait to finish my errands so I can get back to this.

Arlene

Thanks for all the fantastic comments. I am glad all of you enjoyed the video cruise review.

Bonnie...because of your and CLQs recommendations, we did the Cosol tour; we loved it!

Arlene...I use a program from Photodex, called ProShow Producer. It has more bells and whistles than I could ever use, but each time I use the program I learn another neat function.

BILL

From one Bill in Wisconsin, to another Bill in Wisconsin, nice job!!

Did I see in one of your photos a Sony Camera? Did you shoot your video and pictures using the same Camera? I like the use of Video - it was a nice change from our other live posts and reviews.

Excellent Job!!

BRL

From one Bill in Wisconsin, to another Bill in Wisconsin, nice job!!

Did I see in one of your photos a Sony Camera? Did you shoot your video and pictures using the same Camera? I like the use of Video - it was a nice change from our other live posts and reviews.

Excellent Job!!

BRL

Hello to another Wisconsin Bill...:D

Yes, I use the same camera to shoot the photos and the video. I have the "S5 IS." The new version of the camera with 20X zoom lens is the "SX10 IS."

BILL

AWESOME JOB!!!

We boarded the Serenade when you got off. I brought my video camera and still camera on the trip, but did not use them enough. I just had to replace my video camera shortly before the cruise and was a little paranoid about bringing it on the excursions. What a mistake. It was great to relive the trip through your video and pix as we also did Eli's Eco Tour and Cosol's. In Barbados we went with Small Cats... smaller boat with 12 people, but we were the only 3 who booked it for the 5-hour tour, so we had lunch and the last two hours to ourselves. It was great!

I'll have to bookmark your links... Thanks for taking the time to develop and post these!

AWESOME JOB!!!

We boarded the Serenade when you got off. I brought my video camera and still camera on the trip, but did not use them enough. I just had to replace my video camera shortly before the cruise and was a little paranoid about bringing it on the excursions. What a mistake. It was great to relive the trip through your video and pix as we also did Eli's Eco Tour and Cosol's. In Barbados we went with Small Cats... smaller boat with 12 people, but we were the only 3 who booked it for the 5-hour tour, so we had lunch and the last two hours to ourselves. It was great!

I'll have to bookmark your links... Thanks for taking the time to develop and post these!

Nancy...

Glad you enjoyed your cruise and the video review!

That was just our practice cruise. Next year, the Serenade will be doing alternating "A" and "B" itineraries and we are booked to do a B2B...10 different islands in 14 days. I love the eastern/southern Caribbean and the Serenade too.

I hope our plans do not have to change for economic reasons!:(

BILL

Part I -

Part II -

Part III -

BILL

Bill --------

That was amazing!

DH and I leave in 20 days for the Serenade, and are very excited. Your videos were fabulous. If you don't mind me asking, what were the names of the songs/artists for the songs that you used with the Latin flavour? There was some guitar music etc on a few of the videos, and also some music with the sax I believe. I would love to add that music to our collection.

Thanks again for the great videos!

LA

Bill --------

That was amazing!

DH and I leave in 20 days for the Serenade, and are very excited. Your videos were fabulous. If you don't mind me asking, what were the names of the songs/artists for the songs that you used with the Latin flavour? There was some guitar music etc on a few of the videos, and also some music with the sax I believe. I would love to add that music to our collection.

Thanks again for the great videos!

LA

Kenny G - Havana, Peruvian Nights, Rhythmic, Romantic Saxophone

Enya - Orinoco (Sailing), Caribbean Blue

BILL

Archived