Video Cruise Review - Serenade of the Seas, Jan 10 - 17

BILL-WI

Awesome videos. We will be on Seranade for spring break. Now I'm really looking forward to the trip. We also enjoyed the music behind your video. Again, excellent job!

PS Is the per person price for Chops and Portofino still $25 per person or has it gone up?

Chops $25

Portofino $20

BILL

Brought back a lot of memories. If anyone ever wondered how great Cosol or Silvermoon tours were, you captured the each excursion beautifully.

You also captured aspects of the ship nicely, too! How was Kenneth as the conceirge? We are going to miss Maritza (by far the best conceirge on land or sea IMHO).

Thanks for a great review.

Brought back a lot of memories. If anyone ever wondered how great Cosol or Silvermoon tours were, you captured the each excursion beautifully.

You also captured aspects of the ship nicely, too! How was Kenneth as the concierge? We are going to miss Maritza (by far the best conceirge on land or sea IMHO).

Kenneth?? Let's just say, I have had better.

Thanks for your kind words about the video and the tours!

BILL

Thank you for the amazing video. We will be on the Serenade in three weeks. The weather here in the Northeast has been cold and snowy, and I can't wait for our cruise.

I promise...there will be no snow in the Caribbean!!!:D:D

BILL

Your video was excellent and very informative. We are sailing this coming Sat 2/7, we can't wait.

I wish I was going again then too. You will have an excellent time.

The crew on the Serenade is super!

The ship is in great shape.

If you eat in Chops, ask for Olga as your server, she is great!

BILL

You also captured aspects of the ship nicely, too! How was Kenneth as the conceirge? We are going to miss Maritza (by far the best conceirge on land or sea IMHO).

I agree about Maritza! She was a gem!

Bill

We leave on Serenade this Saturday. It will be our first time using the CL...can you elaborate a little more on your review of Kenneth???? Will he let us take a cocktail to our cabin to sip on while changing for dinner??

Bill

We leave on Serenade this Saturday. It will be our first time using the CL...can you elaborate a little more on your review of Kenneth???? Will he let us take a cocktail to our cabin to sip on while changing for dinner??

Due to the number of guests, we had to use the Hollywood Odyssey as the CL in the evening. In most cases if you left with a drink, no one would notice, but I am sure you know that by rule, it is not permitted!;)

If the Hollywood Odyssey is used on your cruise, you will have a bartender that will serve you your drinks.

Have a CruiseFastic Time!:D

BILL

Bill,

Great videos!!!

One question for you....did you book the Silver Moon thru RCCL or on your own?

On my own, at their website.

I give this excursion my HIGHEST recommendation! Total VIP treatment from start to finish! They have 2 catamarans that are about the same size. They only take up to 12 people on one and up to 24 on the other. Other operators, would take as many as 35 - 45 on the same size cat!

BILL

Thanks so much Bill. We are on the Serenade next February for a B2B. Your videos are a great resource.

The new "A" and "B" itineraries for Serenade next year will be awesome for a B2B.

Rosie and I are doing the B2B in January, 2010 and our Meet and Mingle Roll Call is nuts for this far in advance. We already have over 24 people doing the B2B for January!

I hope we like them all, or it could be a long 14 days!:eek::eek:

;)

BILL:D

Bill - thanks so much for sharing this. We were on the week after you and I miss it every day! I totally love your Cosol footage. Ahhhh the moonshine :)

As long as I live, I will never forget that taste...and I must admit, I have tried to forget it!:eek::D

BILL

:D Bill,

What an awasome cruise report-i've done a few video's over on Trip Advisor but nothing like this! Loved it!

I'm on AOS in 4 months doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan.

I've already booked with Consol for St Lucia!

Thanks for the Pre Game Show!

:D Bill,

What an awasome cruise report-i've done a few video's over on Trip Advisor but nothing like this! Loved it!

I'm on AOS in 4 months doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan.

I've already booked with Consol for St Lucia!

Thanks for the Pre Game Show!

You will love the Cosol tour and the photographic opportunities that abound!

Have a crusietastic time!

BILL

Archived