Video Cruise Review - Serenade of the Seas, Jan 10 - 17

BILL-WI

Thanks for the review! The videos were great. We are also doing the Eco Tour and the Cosol tour. It was good to see some actual parts of those tours!

On the Cosol tour...the snorkeling at Hilton beach is very good. The snorkel area is roped off and has a good variety of fish.

BILL

Bill, thanks so much for your video review. We will be on SOS in March and are really looking forward to it. We were also glad to see the Eli Eco tour and the private cruise in Barbados. We ( our group of 9) will be doing both those tours :-).

Thanks again....now just counting down the days

SEB

Great videos, Bill. Ran them over and over again in the background today as I worked--great reminder of a great cruise! Thanks for sharing.

Yes, it was a great cruise!

Bill, thanks so much for your video review. We will be on SOS in March and are really looking forward to it. We were also glad to see the Eli Eco tour and the private cruise in Barbados. We ( our group of 9) will be doing both those tours :-).

Thanks again....now just counting down the days

SEB

You will have a fabulous time...:D

BILL

My typing is bad, my spelling is worse, so my cruise review is in video format!

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts.

Part I -

Part II -

Part III -

Ports of call: St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados!

Non-ship tours: Eli's Eco Tour, Cosol, and Silver Moon!

Any questions, just ask...

BILL

I loved your videos! I feel like I was there. Your narration is wonderful...maybe you should get a radio job?

On the Cosol tour...the snorkeling at Hilton beach is very good. The snorkel area is roped off and has a good variety of fish.

BILL

Would we be okay to bring our own snorkel equipment? Is their room in the vans? We LOVE to snorkel but prefer our own equipment to the generic stuff they pass out to everyone.... Plus, we are germaphobes!

Would we be okay to bring our own snorkel equipment? Is their room in the vans? We LOVE to snorkel but prefer our own equipment to the generic stuff they pass out to everyone.... Plus, we are germaphobes!

I just how you feel...I had my own mask and snorkel, just rented their fins, right at the beach, for $5.00!:D

I loved your videos! I feel like I was there. Your narration is wonderful...maybe you should get a radio job?

I have been told many times, I have a face for Radio....:eek::eek::eek::D

Glad you enjoyed the video!

BILL

Bill,

LOVED the review. Counting down the days for our AOS cruise in June doing the southern caribbean. Can hardly wait. Have been trying to decide on excursions and after much reading here on CC was leaning towards the Cosul tour but your videos just SOLD me on it. Thanks again for all the work that you put into your videos so that we can all get excited even more about our upcoming cruises!

Bill,

LOVED the review. Counting down the days for our AOS cruise in June doing the southern caribbean. Can hardly wait. Have been trying to decide on excursions and after much reading here on CC was leaning towards the Cosul tour but your videos just SOLD me on it. Thanks again for all the work that you put into your videos so that we can all get excited even more about our upcoming cruises!

You will love the Cosol tour. The amount of things that he crams into an excursion is unbelievable, and he is very fair about his price! The breakfast spread that he had out for the group, filled at least 12 feet of party tables! YUMMY!!!!

Hi Bill, I absolutely loved the videos. Thanks soooo much for sharing!!

Thanks for the very kind words!

BILL

Fabulous job on the videos, you are hilarous!....

I will be on the SOS in April and in your exact cabin 1554....

How did you like it? Any quirks I should know about?

Thanks-Teresa

We have had that same cabin on a few Radiance class ships. We love the view from the balcony; you can see all the way to the bridge.

If you need an extra outlet, look under the TV. There use to be a DVD play, but it is gone and you have two extra outlets. You still have a CD/DVD player, it is all one component now...

I know you will enjoy the cabin, we did!

BILL

Thanks Bill-

Did you have a privacy issue on your balcony? It seems if you are sticking out a little people could look right in.

Teresa

No nude sun tanning!:eek: People can see most of your balcony, but your cabin is private, unless your neighbor intentionally looks around the balcony divider; which is true of any cabin!

BILL

No nude sun tanning!:eek: People can see most of your balcony, but your cabin is private, unless your neighbor intentionally looks around the balcony divider; which is true of any cabin!

BILL

Whoa-that's not good

I'm sure they will stop looking eventually ;)

Thanks-

T

Archived