Baby ONBOARD!!! help.

Iluvjo

how do i end this post? i have heard what i really wanted to hear thankyou all.

LMAO....simple, you just write something really, really nasty about someone and it gets poofed! :)

Just kidding, it will end on it's own normal slow death!

We cruised with our 18 month old many years ago and it was a huge mistake. Yes, she had a blast, but we were exhausted. She didn't nap as much and we had her with us constantly. She also ran all over the ship and we were paranoid she would somehow slip overboard! LOL I had wanted to leave her with grandma but my hubby would not leave his baby behind! She was a VERY active baby, much too active for a cruise ship.

She is now 11 and I think will enjoy this cruise much more than the last one. At least now she can hang out with other kids instead of with us. I know we will have a much more relaxing time.

Now, I am a stay-at-home mom who homeschools her kids, so taking a break for me means a break from the kids for at least a short time. I love my kids and they are my life...but even I need a break at times.

Our first baby is due March 25.:D DW and I are in serious need of a cruise. Rccl is telling that the soonest a newborn can sail is 6 months. We live near Norfolk, VA and there is a cruise out of here in June and baby will be about 2 months old. Has anyone ever taken a baby on board? Have you or were you able to fudge about the age?

You have to provide proof of the child's age. Two months instead of six won't fly.

Archived