Just for fun...room service question

Morcruisin4Fun

i usually go for the blt too but my child likes the pbj brownie/cookie, I also like grilled chicken caesar salad. I just was on another thread they saidto ask for fries and they would bring them. I like to get breakfast, juice, crosants, pastries, my little one likes the fruit platter too. just ordering at all hours of the day and not having to pay for it is great to me.

That sandwich does look good. I also like a little continental breakfast delivered to my cabin first thing in the am. Need to put my dollars aside for all my calls to room service at 1 am. Didn't know they would bring you fries upon request. My DH will be happy :)

We use the AM room service as our wake up call...fill out the door hanger the night before and you're all set.

Good idea setting out the $1's...we usually dedicate a space in one of the drawers for $1's so I dont have to fumble through DH wallet half asleep while they are waiting outside the door with my tray.

What is the best thing Carnival has to offer for room service? What do you like?

I always loved the BLT's....my favorite

Our 6pm before our 8:15 dinner..room service order

2 grill cheese with Bacon.

1-tune on english muffin

2 chocolate cake

1-cheese cake

2 tea

1 hot chocolate

:D

On the Destiny last year, the Roast Beef and Brie did not live up to the expections I had from others on this board. It was good but the grilled focaccia sandwich with portabello was to die for.

I'm going to give the Roast Beef a try again on the next cruise.:D

I haven't been on a Carnival cruise in some time but will be on the Triumph in May. Does room service call you in the morning before they bring your order that was placed on the door the night before? On RCCL they call and let you know it's on the way so you have time to jump up and get on a robe.

Thanks.

What is the best thing Carnival has to offer for room service? What do you like?

There is an entire thread at the link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359674

Where you can actually

vote for your favorites,

see what others have chosen as theirs,

and see other menus.

You can also see pictures there, and hopefully people like Host Mach will add his there as well!

Enjoy!;)

Our 6pm before our 8:15 dinner..room service order

2 grill cheese with Bacon.

1-tune on english muffin

2 chocolate cake

1-cheese cake

2 tea

1 hot chocolate

:D

You eat all that before going to dinner? But then again, they don't always give you big portions in the dining room

I haven't been on a Carnival cruise in some time but will be on the Triumph in May. Does room service call you in the morning before they bring your order that was placed on the door the night before? On RCCL they call and let you know it's on the way so you have time to jump up and get on a robe.

Thanks.

I've never gotten a call ahead of time.

There is an entire thread at the link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359674

Not to quibble or anything, but the most recent post on that thread is about 2 and a half years old :eek:! IMHO People's preferences might have changed since then.... not too mention the menus listed. Not trying to flame anyone, but when I look for people's favorites and what is good, I tend to look at the most recent information as a better indicator of what I should try when I cruise...

Melissa

Not to quibble or anything, but the most recent post on that thread is about 2 and a half years old :eek:! IMHO People's preferences might have changed since then.... not too mention the menus listed. Not trying to flame anyone, but when I look for people's favorites and what is good, I tend to look at the most recent information as a better indicator of what I should try when I cruise...

Melissa

Actually, the last post for that thread was yesterday :confused:

Archived