Monarch-Coke products: what does that include?

lissaw16

First-time cruiser, on Monarch 2/23 for 4 nights...

Wondering what sodas were available on-board... I don't drink caffeine, and I would prefer not to drink too much sugar if I can avoid it. At home I buy caffeine-free diet Pepsi/Coke, or diet Sprite. Are any of these available, or is it just the standard Coke-Diet Coke-Sprite-Mello Yello like at most US restaurants?

They have Diet Sprite available in the cans. Some people have reported being able to ask and get caffeine free diet coke in the can in a couple of bars on a few ships, but I haven't ever seen it on my cruises.

I know on Sovereign and on Liberty I was able to buy Caffeine Free Diet Coke, but b/c I don't always know if I will be able to or not, I always take some with me.

Well, since you leave on Monarch tomorrow, can you report back? :D

Although I had taken my own Caffeine Free Diet Coke, I did ask the bartender and he said they do have the Caffeine Free Diet Coke in the cans. So you should be good!

Thanks! You answered more than one question. I guess I'm going to skip the soda card now, since my "drink of choice" is only in cans... and better yet, I think I will just bring a 12-pack of my favorite (which happens to be Caffeine Free Diet PEPSI anyway), and just order a glass of ice as needed.

14 days and counting!

For cruising, I love buying the little 8 oz bottles of Diet Caffeine free coke. They are just the perfect size for something in the morning. I keep a cooler in the room and have the room attendant keep ice on it, so my coke is nice and cold in the morning when I get back from the gym.

All the soda is coke products though, so if you are a pepsi drinker, then I would just take your own.

Archived