drinking on cruise

Mickey527

Does anyone know how much drinks cost on the ship? I am talking about the fru-fru drinks like Bahama Mama, Pina Colada, etc...

I am a fru-fru drinker, don't like things like rum and coke, or such.

I might drink something like a screwdriver or cran and vodka if I have to but prefer the sweeter the better.

If I carry some vodka or rum on board what could I mix it with, or how can I make something that I will like? Thinking of getting one of those mini blenders for the room. Will I be able to get fruit and ice to make my own?

Does anyone know how much drinks cost on the ship? I am talking about the fru-fru drinks like Bahama Mama, Pina Colada, etc...

I am a fru-fru drinker, don't like things like rum and coke, or such.

I might drink something like a screwdriver or cran and vodka if I have to but prefer the sweeter the better.

If I carry some vodka or rum on board what could I mix it with, or how can I make something that I will like? Thinking of getting one of those mini blenders for the room. Will I be able to get fruit and ice to make my own?

$5.95 or $6.50 if you keep the glass :)

#1 -- you can't take your own booze on board (yeah, you will hear about people who do it, but it is prohibited)

#2 -- what a pain to try to make your own fru-fru drinks!! Let the pros make them for you and enjoy!! You won't have an easy time finding your ingredients anyway.

#1 -- you can't take your own booze on board (yeah, you will hear about people who do it, but it is prohibited)

#2 -- what a pain to try to make your own fru-fru drinks!! Let the pros make them for you and enjoy!! You won't have an easy time finding your ingredients anyway.

Especially if you don't have an extension cord for the blender.

Drink of the day was $5.95 including the collectors glass. If you like sweet you should be fine ordering the drink of the day, every day! I loved them!

I think it would be a huge hassle to try and make your own. Your on vacation, let someone else make the drinks!

We have found many of the drinks ( even the drink of the day) to be higher than the $5 or $6 as mentioned. Some were as high as $8 or $9. I have a few recent compasses I can review for prices.

No way to really make your own. By the way - was this a serious question?

M

Archived