Diamond Lounge

jmezmom

Could someone explain to me how entry to the DL works?

I understand you have a key? Is there one for my DH and I so we can walk in at different times or do we share one?

Do we show the key and our seapass each time we enter?

Thanks for the info! Our first DL is on the radiance in May.

FYI, the Radiance class does not have a Diamond lounge. It only has a concierge lounge, which you will have access to. Sometimes they will provide an overflow lounge in the Hollywood Odyssey on deck 13, but you will still have access to either.

When you arrive in your cabin on the first day, there should be a packet with the key to the concierge lounge and a letter from the concierge. I don't know if they give you one key for the room or a key for each person as I've always been the only person in my stateroom that had access to the concierge lounge.

When we were on Liberty, we received one key for the both of us, so we had to go together, which was fine, as we always went and had drinks together at night, and DH would go up alone in the morning to get his coffee while I was at the gym.

Do we show our seapass too?

If he went in without me could i get in by showing my seapass that says diamond on it? Thanks

Hi Ruth! The answer is yes and no. You probably could get in if you show your Sea Pass, but the reason for the card is to open the door. It stays locked at all times. So I guess you could knock and see if anyone is in there. The concierge will have scheduled hours, but if you have the key card you can go in any time.

Hi Ruth! The answer is yes and no. You probably could get in if you show your Sea Pass, but the reason for the card is to open the door. It stays locked at all times. So I guess you could knock and see if anyone is in there. The concierge will have scheduled hours, but if you have the key card you can go in any time.

Thanks....I like getting a personalized response!

Our first cruise as Diamond members was this past May on the Serenade. We had two CL key cards waiting for us in our stateroom with a letter explaining the hours and functions of the Concierge.

Thanks, we were hoping for 2 as we split up a lot! Thanks

We have always been able to get a second key.

We had to show our sea pass ( and give our names) this first time in the CL and had to show a seapass the first time we visited the overflow lounge. There was no real door for the overflow, but there was a RCCL staff standing by the entrance.

Both facilities are nice. We actually preferred the overflow lounge for the view and space. Enjoy M

It depends on the Concierge about the number of keys you get in the cabin. On Indy last month, they gave us two. It's no problem to ask for another key. Enjoy the lounge. Radiance was the first ship for us when we turned Diamond, and we met some wonderful people in the lounge that we now cruise with!

Archived