All your cruise photos for $99?

awinner

I was reading in a Solstice daily that on the 1st day of the cruise you can prepay $99, and get ALL your cruise photos...that seems to good to be true...what is the catch? is there a limit on pics, do you have to be in the photo? advice please.

Found it in the embarkation day daily... looks like a big coupon, just says to go to the photo gallery to make arrangements to purchase.

No details listed.

Hey bits... do us a favor, since you are sailing soon and find out what the catch is... would you? Me thinks there is one...:)

As Richard stated, they probably come on a CD. Good deal for Celebrity as the cost is almost zero and also a good deal for the passengers. As a sports photographer, it was a common practice to offer all the images of a particular athlete for a fix cost on CD.

$99 for a weeks worth of images is a good price, even on a CD.

Would love to find out more details.

Ron

Finially the cruise lines are catching up! Disney has been doing an offer like this for a few years now, $99 for all the photos you can manage to get taken. One you have your first photo taken they give you a card, each time you have another pic taken they swipe the card so you can keep all the pics together in one account. You can also add additional cards to your account if you forget to bring the first one with you.

At the end of your trip you can have a CD made in the parks or wait till you get home and do it online- you can also add enhancements to your pictures like borders the order the cd they mail it to you.

This will be a good deal and forget about all the wasted pictures no one buys.

Then we can get the size of pictures we want for an album at a greatly reduced cost.

We will sure be ordering this one!

Bev

Will do!

Dawn

I'd love to know if this includes all the formals and everything else... We normally skip all the photo crap, but this time on the Solstice we are taking all the kids... my mom... and we are wanting to get some formal pictures taken with all of us. This sure sounds like a great deal.

We'll see if it is...

I wonder if that includes the "secret camera hidden in the cabin"photos that you have to use your password for?

It does! Read the very small print on the coupon... they pay you the $99 for one of several options:

( ) they keep the photos/videos for their use only.

( ) they keep the photos/videos but pay you royalties for internet hits.

( ) they double the fee to you and provide discount coupons to local clothing emporiums.

Your choice!! :D :D

Did not see it in our dailies but will check back--would not have mattered this time.

With the special offer what if you don 't like any of the pics?-- This is the first cruise that we did not buy one picture--they were all awful--& we tried several times at several locations..usually we buy several but felt the quality was not the same..

Also found the photgraphers to be very pushy as everyone was trying to get off at the ports--they practicaly pulled you by the hand & really created a jam--

As Richard stated, they probably come on a CD. Good deal for Celebrity as the cost is almost zero and also a good deal for the passengers. As a sports photographer, it was a common practice to offer all the images of a particular athlete for a fix cost on CD.

$99 for a weeks worth of images is a good price, even on a CD.

Would love to find out more details.

Ron

Actually...I read the dailies...on the 1st day they do the $99 for all your photos, then on the 3rd or 4th day I saw a special for $179, which was all your photos plus all your photos on a disc...I think the 2nd option is expensive, but I would buy the 1st one in a minute when we go in april.

It does! Read the very small print on the coupon... they pay you the $99 for one of several options:

( ) they keep the photos/videos for their use only.

( X) they keep the photos/videos but pay you royalties for internet hits.

( ) they double the fee to you and provide discount coupons to local clothing emporiums.

Your choice!! :D :D

I'd be a millionaire!

it's the photos of you boarding on day 1 and leaving the ship each day. I don't know if it includes formal night portraits, but does include the photogs going around at dinner on formal nights, on the beach in Labadee, etc.

Hey bits... do us a favor, since you are sailing soon and find out what the catch is... would you? Me thinks there is one...:)

Archived