A Challenge For All on the Princess Board

utahgal

I think things have really improved on the Princess board in the past, oh, three months or so. Far fewer locked threads tell me that there are far fewer debates and more helpful answers. Disagreements are inevitable, as everyone's experiences vary, but there is less nit picking and more sharing without fear of retribution.

JMVVHO

I think things have really improved on the Princess board in the past, oh, three months or so. Far fewer locked threads tell me that there are far fewer debates and more helpful answers. Disagreements are inevitable, as everyone's experiences vary, but there is less nit picking and more sharing without fear of retribution.

JMVVHO

Agree 100%:)

Wow, for someone who as only posted 3 times on this board I get the feeling that you don't like it here!

Somehow I kind of feel like judgement has been passed on most of us by your one day requests since you obviously feel like many posters here don't respond properly or positively. Doesn't that kind of negate exactly what you're proposing???

I feel utahgal must be a very fast learner as she knows the boards in intimate detail after only 3 posts. But I guess her point was to prove how impossible her requests would be.

Finally I quite like meandering threads, you never know where they might lead.

For One Day... I would like my Powerball ticket to match all the winning numbers...:)

Oh wait I think I ruined the don't go off topic idea.

Being somewhat knew to these boards. I did read them mostly before actually responding and posting. I dont see to many times when people get off topic. Sometimes you read others who don't much care for what is being said. They post their replies.

Is that not part of the discussion??

I like to see mulitple agreements to answers when I ask questions. If you get one answer, you hope it's correct. If you get one answer and five agreements, you still hope it's correct but your confidence in it is higher. :)

I agree with this. That's why I will often post to agree with someone. I think many of us like to feel the validation of being correct.

What utahgal is asking is also summarized nicely in Host Caroline's sticky post "Catch the Spirit", which I hope you've read.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909054

She simply puts some specifics on the behavior she observed before joining Cruise Critic.

Kiss up!:D

I feel utahgal must be a very fast learner as she knows the boards in intimate detail after only 3 posts. But I guess her point was to prove how impossible her requests would be.

Finally I quite like meandering threads, you never know where they might lead.

Someitmes you can get great info that way.:)

I am also quite new to the CC forum and personally I love it the way it is. It shows that people have all different kinds of personalities; some with great humor, some with low annoyance levels, some chatty, some one liners, most have great kindness and some are a little mean spirited. Can't understand what the fuss is about. This board is extremely informative and a whole lot of fun to read!

My 2 cents worth.

I am also quite new to the CC forum and personally I love it the way it is. It shows that people have all different kinds of personalities; some with great humor, some with low annoyance levels, some chatty, some one liners, most have great kindness and some are a little mean spirited. Can't understand what the fuss is about. This board is extremely informative and a whole lot of fun to read!

My 2 cents worth.

I'll agree with you, even though I'm not new.;)

Anyone who thinks these forums are bad should try reading wedding planning forums for a few days! :eek: There's a good reason I've done more research and planning for my honeymoon than I have for my wedding.

Archived