Drink of Day punch card?

thymcruisers

I read somewhere that Carnival has a "drink of day" punch card that you can buy on the first day of your cruise! Anyone have info on this??

Thanks - we are cruising out of NO on March 30!

As far as I remember, there is only a soda card. No DOD card. Anyone else know something different?

Just trying to clear a thing or two up.....Are we talking about a soda card or a card that gets you the drink of the day???...IE...Whatever the funship special of the day is......I have gotten a soda card but have never heard of a card that gets me drinks with alcohol in them......If this is something new i would love to hear about it

You can purchase it on the Lido deck the day of sailing - it is a great deal! :) Mine was a 5 day sailing and I think I paid around $23 for it.

I think you are speaking of a "Fountain Fun Card" which is for unlimited sodas not alcoholic drinks. I have never heard of a card that is punched for DOD's in my Carnival sailings.

From what I've read about it, it is good for one dod in the souvenier glass, and something like 4 refills, or reg. sized. but for those that have purchased one, please let me know. I'm on Glory leaving this Sat(2/21). Thanks in advance for any info.

We bought these on our miracle cruise feb 1st. It cost around $25 and included the first drink in a souvenir cup, then 4 more in regular cups. It is a punch card so you can have all the drinks in one day or spread them throughout the week. You can order as many drinks of the day as you like at once so people can share the card. It is only good for drinks of the day, not other drinks but you can order a drink from a different day ex: I liked the bahama mama one day so I ordered that the next day because I didn't like the drink they had for that day.

It is different than the Soda Card, Its a card were you get i think 4 or 5 drink of the DOD for the entire cruise for the cost of the card, which probaly varies depending on the length of your sail. You get your first one and you have to have the cup to get the refill because they won't issue another cup. I didn't purcahse it but that is from reading the sign on deck when i was on the fantasy and talking to one of the bartenders. They also have coffee card that works pretty much the same except of course you don't need the cup. I think you very well can use all you DODs in one day as well if you want.

Archived