Mexico Ken

glgolfer

I didn't know him but my sympathies to his family and friends. So they were on the 46 day cruise? I don't know how old he was or if he was in good health, but I sure hope he enjoyed his last days obviously doing what he wanted to be doing, cruising.

We met them briefly on Liberty of the Seas pre-inaugural. I'm pretty sure they were the ones who created a web site for us all to send pictures of ourselves.

My condolences to Pene and all their family and friends. He will be missed by many, I'm sure.

My husband and I are deeply sadden by this news. We have sailed a number of times with Ken and Penne and gone on one of their arranged tours. Ken was a wonderful human being!!!

Our hearts go out to Penne. Glad that Father Dale is there to be with her. Will try to find their address so we can send a card.

Mocorobabe

We sailed w/ Ken & Pene on the 2006 Jewel TA w/ many other CC members. We were lucky enough to spend a great deal of time w/ them both as well as enjoying one of their famous excursions. What a fun couple!!!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Pene and their family.

Bruce & Linda

Oh dear. How upsetting this is. Ken & Pene are in a lot of my pics from the pre-inaugural. Fun, fun people. We had the pleasure of sitting next to them at dinner one night. Poor Pene. She is going to be lost. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to her and their family.

Cathy

I am terribly saddened by todays news. I sailed with them in December on the Voyager TA. It was a great pleasure to meet both Ken and Pene and enjoy their wonderful tour of Madeira. Ken was a wonderful and fun loving human being, and I am so glad I got to meet him. Pene, my heart goes out to you, I am so glad Fr. Dale was with you. Condolences to all your family. God Bless

We are so sad to hear this news. We were lucky enough to sail with Ken and Pene on more than one occasion and I enjoyed one of Ken's well organised tours in Madeira. Goodbye my friend, thankyou for all the memories.

Our thoughts go out to Pene ,the children and grandchildren.

Heather and John .

We are just shocked of the news, we had drinks with Ken and Pene every night on our recent Voyager TA b2b. He was such a fun loving person and he organized wonderful tours.

So glad that Fr. Dale is with Pene for support. He will be greatly missed.

Nancy (Ken also)

That is just so sad. I was also with them on the back to back Voyager cruises. Ken really was just a wonderful guy and will be so missed by us all.

He loved to cruise and loved the Concierge Lounge. We all had such a good time together on our cruises. His Madeira excursions will always be remembered.

My heart goes out to Pene and their family.

andrew

665609554_KeninMadeira.jpg.e8728fcddd14a53aa04e3c9d269f4df2.jpg

Archived