RSVP Eurodam 2/13/2010

Boytjie

The itinerary is:Day 0: Ft. LauderdaleDay 1 : At SeaDay 2 : At SeaDay 3 : CuracaoDay 4: ArubaDay 5 : At SeaDay 6 : Half Moon CayOboard booking discounts are $200 for Outside cabins CA to HH and $300 for Balcony cabins VQ to VH. No discounts for Suites

We booked the same cabin again and it seems quite a few people opted for that too.

So, who else booked online and who needs some encouragement to book again?

Peter a.k.a. Sally Ruhls.

We booked the same cabin again and it seems quite a few people opted for that too.

Peter a.k.a. Sally Ruhls.

Careful there, Boytjie,

Reuel "ruhls", Sally only "Leads" :cool:

Re-booked and moving up to Deck 7 (had to get away from the riffraff on deck 4 :D), staying Starboard ! (I like things ODD ;) )

Heard there was a re-think on the suite discount.

Woo-hoooooooooooooooo !

r.

Hi all,

We are re-booked as well! Last year moved down a level in cabins and this year moved back up. I was not sure what the year would bring from the economy standpoint but going for it anyways. We booked a superior verandah suite and from what I understand getting a discount. (This might help encourage repeat travelers.) If anyone has questions about our last cruise or RSVP feel free to post your questions. Last year’s thread contained some great information. We have been traveling with RSVP on and off since “89”.

I am looking to assist for next years trip. Peter/Matt let me know if you need any help.

This is Bob, from Bob and Max. Max finally showed me how to make a post (and I teach computers...hmmmmmmmm). It was nice seeing old friends again and making new ones. Hopefully, you will see me on the board more often. Can't wait until next February. ;)

This is Bob, from Bob and Max. Max finally showed me how to make a post (and I teach computers...hmmmmmmmm). It was nice seeing old friends again and making new ones. Hopefully, you will see me on the board more often. Can't wait until next February. ;)

I'm proud of you, hon hon!:D

Max

Hi Bob! Big mistake... you too could become an addict. :D

Sally Ruhls

We booked same cabin, so did everyone on our little block on the 6th floor. Fabu time meeting you all and the meet and greet was divine.

I'm in Florida till Tuesday, and will be off and on line.... I said I wasn't going to be on line at all...but...well...

addictions sweety, addctions.

xoxoxo

We booked same cabin, so did everyone on our little block on the 6th floor. Fabu time meeting you all and the meet and greet was divine.

I'm in Florida till Tuesday, and will be off and on line.... I said I wasn't going to be on line at all...but...well...

addictions sweety, addctions.

xoxoxo

We can relate !!!:D

Long time lurker here!

It took the teary farewells on Saturday night to convince us to rebook. Unfortunately that was not possible during disembarkation day! However, I was told by Charlie himself that if you neglected to rebook for next year while on the ship, there is a very short grace period through Thursday (3/5/09) where you can book through your travel agent and still get the discount.

This time I think we're going for a VD category stateroom on 4. The room we had on Verandah (5119) had some septic issues that HAL never completely resolved, so we won't be going for that cabin again.

addictions sweety, addictions.

xoxoxo

Kevin,

Glad you have surfaced in FLL. :)

Why are these extraneous 51 weeks stuck in between cruises ???? :confused:

Let's squeeze in another M&G Monday night ????? :rolleyes:

Today I was reminded of the above titled poem and instantly thought of you.

Will bet you are already familiar with it. :cool:

Hope you still have my email & phone from my cruise card, naturally.

Will send again through F-book. ;)

Reality has not set in yet,

r.

Bob,

We were starting to think: two people one voice.

Thank you for coming over to the dark side.

How many posts should we put down for ? 100 ?? 1000 ??? :rolleyes:

This year will go to 5,000 + :eek: :eek:

Reuel

Moving on UP!

the thought of Kevin above us again was just too much for us next year

so we are booked on deck 7 and will be "looking" down on you boys in '10!

Cabin #7034.........wait for us!

dave

Long time lurker here!

This time I think we're going for a VD category stateroom on 4. The room we had on Verandah (5119) had some septic issues that HAL never completely resolved, so we won't be going for that cabin again.

My goodness, you were right next to us (5117) and we never even met!!!

We switched to 5110 just to be on the port side next year.

Hopefully you will upgrade your "lurker" status to "poster" this year!:)

Alan and I rebooked while on board and stayed on deck six but more midship (6084). Loved the cruise and the ports (especially St. John, how beautiful!), parties and food. So looking forward to next year and looking even more forward to the anticipation.

I'm booked but I left that small inside stateroom Cat L #5184 to a VF Balcony #5070.

I was unbelievable to sail away from San Juan in our underwear and dance while all the other huge megaships looked upon us. I loved various types of underwear strung from the flag line high above the aft lido deck.

Ok......I am in a conundrum!

and for my dear friend MNhippie - defined as "a difficult and complicated problem" . Or another definition has something to do with condoms........

:eek:

What do I do now that I have to wait 347 days? No costumes to plan, no parties to plan, no luggage to pack...........

EEEEEEK.......i may have to work!

:(

Kevin,

Glad you have surfaced in FLL. :)

Why are these extraneous 51 weeks stuck in between cruises ???? :confused:

Let's squeeze in another M&G Monday night ????? :rolleyes:

Today I was reminded of the above titled poem and instantly thought of you.

Will bet you are already familiar with it. :cool:

Hope you still have my email & phone from my cruise card, naturally.

Will send again through F-book. ;)

Reality has not set in yet,

r.

No reality won't sent in untill I am back in Rochester, and have time to get back in the grind. Definately a fantastic cruise, very different from the others I have been on, and I wouldn't of changed a DAM thing. Its all about the experience.

We'll surface sometime tonight at the cubby hole for underware night, on our last night in Ft. La la la ...

Archived