RSVP Eurodam 2/13/2010

Boytjie

Dave doesn't hate me, he just loves me to bits!

You can find info about the Curacoa Carnivale on this page. I wonder if they also have the Dutch hoempa hoempa variation overthere ;)

Did you actually got the meet your cabin steward? I didn't have a clue who mine was, just never saw him. But my cabin was clean and properly made up.

Hoempa hoempa? Not familiar with that. You funny Dutch people :)

We saw both our cabin stewarads frequently throughout the cruise: Wahoo and Sharul. Yes, there are now two cabin stewards assigend per cabin, but they have more cabins to tend to.

I

Didn't gain any weight at all............:D

I thought I did, but I actually didn't. I just started the cruise about 10 pounds heavier than last year. Now that I can go back to the gym on a regular basis I can start working on that for next year. :)

Didn't gain any weight at all...........

Welllllllll . . . . At least I gained LESS than last year. :)

On this cruise people were far more flirty than last year. (or maybe I was too)

My memory was cooperating better than usual so I was able to be "friendlier" ;) with more people (At least I thought I knew them all :confused: )

Can we slip a little speed to that countdown clock ????? :D :cool: :eek:

Hugs and a tip of the Church Hat to Y'all,

r.

My goodness, you were right next to us (5117) and we never even met!!!

We switched to 5110 just to be on the port side next year.

Hopefully you will upgrade your "lurker" status to "poster" this year!:)

No way! I think we may have bumped into each other in the hall once. I apologize for my husband's inability to gently close the balcony door. ;)

We're booked for cabin 4161 next year. Woo hoo!

I will also be on again next year! Would love to do the directory again.

D

You get my vote for the DM (Directory Master).

My only suggestion is that when there are pictures of couples (or threesomes :)), the individual people are identified. Sometimes the photos were opposite of the names (am I making sense?).

I will also be on again next year! Would love to do the directory again.

D

I, as the "1st Reuel of the Universe" ;) , do hereby appoint you : Minister of the Imperial Directory for the duration ! :cool: "Make It So"

All my data remains the same with the exception of the Cabin No. which is in process with DH. (I'm movin' on up to the Eastside, with a de-luxe "cabin in the sky") :D

r.

PS: Has anyone started a count of my parentheses ? :p

I, as the "1st Reuel of the Universe" ;) , do hereby appoint you : Minister of the Imperial Directory for the duration ! :cool: "Make It So

Excuse ME! Doesn't Sally Ruhls have any say in this? :mad:

We are up in the air about cabins. We are booked for an inside - Ralph really likes an inside dark cabin and was not happy with the lack of "blackout" curtains in our verandah on eurodam. I am happy to save the money. But we are waitlisted on a superior verandah, so shall see what the year brings.

Dancing till the wee hours is a great stress reliever, so I hope Peter that you are bringing Carlos back next year :)

As for cabin stewards, we only pre-tipped one of them... and he was the only one who spoke to us, and we had excellent service. Too bad the service in the dining room was so poor :)

Excuse ME! Doesn't Sally Ruhls have any say in this? :mad:

WELL . . . . . ! ! !

Oh how quickly you forget my post : "Reuel "Ruhls", Sally only "leads" ! :p

Order must be kept or there will be CHAOS in the (my) Universe :D

The temerity of mere "Leaders" trying to question their "Ruhlers" :(

Allors ! :eek:,

r.

PS: Ya wouldda appointed anyone different ?? Some otha' schlemeel could do it betta' ??? Listen to ya Motha', respect your elders, eat slowly and chew your food well ! ;)

You get my vote for the DM (Directory Master).

My only suggestion is that when there are pictures of couples (or threesomes :)), the individual people are identified. Sometimes the photos were opposite of the names (am I making sense?).

Hey, aren't you that Studmuffin with the long curly blonde Mullet ? :confused:

You look so "different" in your picture ?? ;)

r.

WELL . . . . . ! ! !

Oh how quickly you forget my post : "Reuel "Ruhls", Sally only "leads" ! :p

Order must be kept or there will be CHAOS in the (my) Universe :D

The temerity of mere "Leaders" trying to question their "Ruhlers" :(

Allors ! :eek:,

r.

PS: Ya wouldda appointed anyone different ?? Some otha' schlemeel could do it betta' ??? Listen to ya Motha', respect your elders, eat slowly and chew your food well ! ;)

Mutiny on the Eurodam?!

Dancing till the wee hours is a great stress reliever, so I hope Peter that you are bringing Carlos back next year :)

He hasn't rebooked. :( He has a new boyfriend so I think he is still sussing out the situation. Robert rebooked and may have found a cabin mate already.

As for cabin stewards, we only pre-tipped one of them... and he was the only one who spoke to us, and we had excellent service. Too bad the service in the dining room was so poor :)

Other than slow service by the wine stewards we did not have any problems in the dining room.

Made it back to Frozen Tundra Land Last night. Still unwinding and getting some things done.

I lost close to 3 lbs on the cruise! 8-)

Welcome home Kevin!, same situation and plowed my way into work through a snow storm Monday morning. However today things are a bit warmer.

In five weeks time I'll be in Berlin for a week with Easter. Something to look forward to even though I don't think the German and European leatherboyz will as much fun as you all last week...well maybe in a different way...

Too bad the service in the dining room was so poor :)

That's right! I heard something about wine glasses... :D

Dave and I booked again for next year. At least we don't have as long to wait this year, amirite?! After traveling back to Maryland with 17 degree weather and 9 inches of snow we need another vacation!

We're both back at work and depressed, but at least we have nice tans. See you all in 345 days (or possibly sooner)!!

Wow, Matt, we had nothing but excellent service onboard. But it might have helped that we were always in the MDR by 7. Never had to wait and got prompt service. Also thought the food was a step-up from our last HAL Cruise. Our cabin boy was great until he walked in on us in the act one afternoon, after that he made himself scarce!

Our cabin boy was great until he walked in on us in the act one afternoon, after that he made himself scarce!

We have some straight friends who cruised on the Caribbean Princess two years ago shortly after the RSVP cruise on the same ship. They asked their waiter if he was onboard for our cruise, and he lit up and said YES, how much fun it was. But he also said they went into the cabins shielding their eyes because they didn't know what they'd see. I guess your cabin boy didn't get the memo!:p

Archived