How early can I board????

disneydiane61

So much to do....so little time before everything might be booked.

I must get there early but what is a reasonable time ?

I want to book my Sanctuary chair ... ( have heard that Ruby has been giving All 47 chairs for weeklong pass). Also, want to book Ultimate ship tour. Next, Thermal suite pass for DH and finally, Ultimate Balcony Dinner.

Hoping to do this all in the first couple of hours.. Wish me luck !!!!!!!

I feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland......

I want to book my Sanctuary chair ... ( have heard that Ruby has been giving All 47 chairs for weeklong pass). Also, want to book Ultimate ship tour. Next, Thermal suite pass for DH and finally, Ultimate Balcony Dinner.

we arrived for the Ruby at 10:30.

Boarding usually begins around Noon.

Hi Folks,

Regardless of the times in brochures (recommended after 2pm etc etc), I have arrived at the terminal in FLL at 1100hrs and was in my room by noon. Similarly, when boarding the Golden at San Pedro, arrived at 1145hrs and was in my stateroom by 1215hrs ready to head up to the Horizon buffet.

You will find that the cruiselines are getting more efficient at embarkation as the ship sizes increase.

One important thing is to make sure you have your booking number, credit card to be used and a copy of your completed Passenger Information Form including immigration information (from your Cruise Personalizer) with you to expedite the checkin process. Hope this helps, and...

Ciao for now!!!

What is the Thermal Suite Pass, and I wanted to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner.......can you tell me more about this and you have to book both of them when you board the ship?

Thanks

Dorene

Hi Folks,

Regardless of the times in brochures (recommended after 2pm etc etc), I have arrived at the terminal in FLL at 1100hrs and was in my room by noon. Similarly, when boarding the Golden at San Pedro, arrived at 1145hrs and was in my stateroom by 1215hrs ready to head up to the Horizon buffet.

You will find that the cruiselines are getting more efficient at embarkation as the ship sizes increase.

One important thing is to make sure you have your booking number, credit card to be used and a copy of your completed Passenger Information Form including immigration information (from your Cruise Personalizer) with you to expedite the checkin process. Hope this helps, and...

Ciao for now!!!

You wouldn't happen to be Captain Ron from the Windjammer Cruiseline, would you? :)

Archived