Looking for Canadian swimwear websites

I ooohed and ahhhed over the Just My Size (jms.com) website; such pretty swimwear and very affordable. Sadly, they will not ship to Canada, as will many (if not most) online sites. Does anyone have any suggestions for Canadian sites, or U.S. sites that will ship to Canada? I have looked at Pennington's and Addition elle already - no selection, really. :(

Please let me know your ideas; any and all sites are appreciated, even if they are not plus-size. Many times, I can wear the L or XL.

Thank you!

I'm in the US but I was browsing the swimsuits at Lands End www.landsend.com and saw that they ship to Canada. I haven't tried one of their suits on yet, but Sears carries them and I've felt the material and they seem to be a really nice quality. And they have a bunch of separates so if you're a diff size on the top & bottom, that's definitly a nice option.

Land's End will ship to Canada. A bit expensive but the quality is worth it. The sizing is true to the sizing chart. Just have to be honest with the measurements.:rolleyes: Fabric choices come in different styles with different bra coverage. Check out what they have in clearance and on the counter.

I ooohed and ahhhed over the Just My Size (jms.com) website; such pretty swimwear and very affordable. Sadly, they will not ship to Canada, as will many (if not most) online sites. Does anyone have any suggestions for Canadian sites, or U.S. sites that will ship to Canada? I have looked at Pennington's and Addition elle already - no selection, really. :(

Please let me know your ideas; any and all sites are appreciated, even if they are not plus-size. Many times, I can wear the L or XL.

Thank you!

There is a place in Point Roberts (TSB Shipping) that I use when I purchase items from the states. I pick them up and clear customs myself. I'm sure there is a place in Blaine that has a similar service. If there is an item you really like, I would go that route.

As for Canadian sites, I have had success at Sears and the Bay when their stock starts showing up in the stores. Believe it or not, Wal-mart has decent suits as well. They aren't expensive so if the suit lasts one season, that's okay.

Have you tried Swimco?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Gee, I forgot I started this thread until it got bumped! :D

Since starting this thread, I have lost 40 pounds and no longer shop in the plus-size/full figure section. But thank you all so much for the links and suggestions. I did go to one website, www.swimsuitsforall.com , and purchased 2 suits from their size 8 - 16 shop. Their shipping rate to Canada is $19.95, and they currently ship free in ths U.S. They arrived at my door less than 48 hours later and they are super cute suits! I recommend this company and their service was great. They have all kinds of discount codes on the website, and for first-time buyers.

Here's what I bought:

104732_95_2.jpg?59769.97 $68.00 before discount code coupons

103985_9_1.jpg?59864.11 $29.98 from the Clearance section

Archived