Mr Sanchos

gog

Anybody ever do Mr Sanchos beach club in Cozumel? We did Nochi Cocum and thought it ok but we want something better this time. We are looking for all inclusive, nice beach, hot tub, snorkeling and lots of fun. No kids would be great. Any suggestions. Thanks

Anybody ever do Mr Sanchos beach club in Cozumel? We did Nochi Cocum and thought it ok but we want something better this time. We are looking for all inclusive, nice beach, hot tub, snorkeling and lots of fun. No kids would be great. Any suggestions. Thanks

I can't help you with a hot tub, but we are doing Playa Uvas which I think would give you most of what you want. The beach is not very soft white sand, and along the water it's pretty rocky, and there are no water toys. This amounts to fewer kids and better snorkeling.

I don't recall Mr Sanchos being all inclusive, unless there is an option for a fee, and there were plenty of children.

Mr. Sancho's does have an all inclusive package! You book it through Carrie at TourCozumel dot net! She will take GREAT care of you!! I will be there 3/11 and will let everyone know how it was!!

Mr. Sancho's does have an all inclusive package! You book it through Carrie at TourCozumel dot net! She will take GREAT care of you!! I will be there 3/11 and will let everyone know how it was!!

I can't find this website?? :confused:

I emailed them and they emailed me back right away. Did they have you pay thru paypal? That is what they are asking me to do.

Just a note......before you pay in advance for a service at any port...make sure you know that you will get a refund should your ship not dock at day.

Cozumel is not one of the ports that is missed a lot, but it can happen (even in Cozumel)...so just make sure you are covered to get a refund...IF it does.

We just got back from our cruise and we went to Mr. Sancho's and OMG it was AMAZING!! We got all the drinks we wanted, including soda and water I believe, we also got all the food we wanted, except for lobster or shrimp, but they have a fairly large menu to choose from so you can find plenty else. They reserve you a table with an umbrella and however many lounge chairs, like since we made 2 reservations they reserved us two lounge chairs. The water was wonderful, like the sand right before the water, you will sink into, but then there's some rock that's way easy to walk on, it's almost flat rock, and that goes pretty far out. You can parasail or snorkel once you get there, to parasail it's $50 a person and to snorkel it's $35 a person. There wasn't too many people there, it definetly wasn't crowded. The on-site flea market was okay, about the same as the random little shops that you'll find around Cozumel anyways, so it was kind of nice that they were on-site. It's $15 each way by taxi for 1-4 people. As for kids, they mostly stayed in the pool, there were a few in the ocean, but they were pretty out of the way, not annoying or anything, I don't recall a hot tub, we just stayed by the ocean and I didn't go by the pool, so I can't say if they had one or not. We would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Sancho's.

SO IN LOVE!! Now that I'm back I am trying to figure out how to go back. I told my boyfriend that I want to go next year on my senior spring break with my friends. But he mentioned taking me somewhere for graduation next May! Now that I've been spoiled by the beach in Mexico I am trying to figure out if I should do a cruise then or a resort. Ok but back to Mr. Sancho's!

Because of Cozumel not having observed DST yet we felt a little bit cheated out of time. We got to the beach at 9am Mexico time, 11 ship time. We were taken straight to our chairs, where so people who didn't do all inclusive were sitting. Our waiter explained that those chairs were reserved and the ones for people not paying were farther away from the restaurant and bar. I had seen people complaining about the chairs there, but they must have replaced them. I enjoyed the chairs. Totally have to try the drink "ticket to fly." Soo strong but awesome, its gin, vodka, tequilla and rum with pineapple and grenadine and is frozen. We enjoyed drinks for the first hour or so and then headed off to our couples massages! Our waiter booked the massages for us when we told him what we wanted. He then came over and walked us over to the massage area. The boyfriend only did a 40 min massage but I did an hour. When I was done Edwin (my waiter) was watching for me from the bar with a drink for me. We walked up to the shops to buy a few last minute gifts, I bought my dad a cuban cigar.

Funny side story. As I was buying my cigar I pulled out my blackberry to check the time. There were 2 guys working this store and they asked me how much I paid for my phone in the states. I said I only paid $20 with a new plan. They were telling me how even with a new plan in Mexico you still pay at least 300 for a plan. Then the older man told me how he loved his phone because of the camera. He showed me some pictures of his family. The other guy called my boyfriend over and gave him a thumbs up. He pulled out his camera and showed him all of these photos of him and naked girls and him doing various things to them. It was wild, I was blown away (and drunk) so I was cracking up.

We went back to our chairs and ordered more food and then took our drinks and got into the water. It was slightly rocky but not really any need for shoes. There were so many fish just swimming around our feet and stuff. It was so cool. We got out and ate our food. I had a few more drinks and then it was time to go. I gave Edwin a big tip, and he slipped me a big plastic cup with 2 beers in it for my cab ride back to the boat. It was a relaxing and gorgeous day! I'll see if I can figure out how to add photos!!

Thanks for responding so quickly. Do you remember what you had to eat or didn't it matter because the drinks were so good? ;)

Sounds like a great place. Would love to see your pictures.

Haha I am bored and in class and my blackberry told me you left a message. So I just hopped on and responded! We had quesadilla and nachos. The guacamole was soooooo good!! I am a pretty picky eater so I didn't try anything out of the ordinary! Do you think you are gonna go to Mr. Sanchos

Beamse, thanks for all your posts! My b/f and I are going to Mr. Sanchos for part of our day in Cozumel next year. I have one question for you. If you don't get the all inclusive do they not give you as good of seats? I don't want to be further down with no shade or place to lay out. I wanted to skip the AI because we are doing the dolphin swim later that day for $300 so I wanted to save money where possible. Do you only get a waiter if you're paying for the AI? I'd rather pay $50pp and get great service. But if you get the service anyway then I'd like to pay as I go.

Thanks for your help.

Quick question.....we are getting into cozumel at 1pm and leave at 10pm. Would it be worth it to go to mr sanchos for the all-inclusive? i know it closes between 5-6pm.....any thoughts? side note.....we are BIG drinkers......

Archived