Mr Sanchos

gog

It sounds like you guys just had way too much fun! Mmm..bacon wrapped shrimp?? Where was this at?

I can't wait to go back to Sanchos. You guys are making me jealous. We have a friend who actually invited us to go next weekend for 3 days.. but I can't figure out if he is serious or not..we'll see...

I shot an email to Carrie to ask her if she could hold a place for us next Monday just in case we go... here's hoping!

Hope you hear from her.....she is pretty reliable,at least when I got in touch with her

OMG you made me spit my drink of the day out. LOL.... Poor guy was worn out from running the streets, LOL...

I can just picture him............better tell him when Mamma will be back next month(so he can hide).......hahaha

JUST KIDDING Carlann..........;)

LOL, and you keeping up was more fun. :D

The whole day was nothing but FUN!!

Oh and the bacon wraped shrimp we had in town was amazing. I still laugh at mommacat sending him out to the shops. :D

Now wait a minute little misses ........ it was not I who sent him out if you remember - I onbly wanted the tequilla and was happy with that - if I got the vanilla I was happy but someone else brought the other stuff up. I only wanted to know if the pharmacy sold hot sauce!!:eek: Surprised you even remember!!!!!!!!

OMG you made me spit my drink of the day out. LOL.... Poor guy was worn out from running the streets, LOL...

I will remember this bashing for the rest of my life - I am permanently scarred - thank you very much. :rolleyes: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo

I can just picture him............better tell him when Mamma will be back next month(so he can hide).......hahaha

JUST KIDDING Carlann..........;)

I will not need anything next month and even if I did - I certainly wouldn't let either of you know!!!!!!!! However, we will be going back - it was such fun. I even have the people in my WW classes wanting the website - I am bringing it with me this morning!!

For those of you contemplating this trip - do so no more - just book it and have the best day of your life in Cozumel!!

Happy cruising!!

Carlann

so you paid an extra $30 on top of the $40 for the ai for the horseback riding?

The all inclusive is $40 and if you add on the horseback tour you get a $15 discount off of the $45, so yes altogether it would be $70pp. I know because I just asked about it and the ATV tour for dh. The website says its the only tour offered in Coz that lets you ride the horse on the beach. I've been looking, and those prices are pretty much in line with any other company, maybe a bit cheaper.

To those who did the tour: I am an inexperienced rider, it has been years since I've ridden a horse. Are they gentle, and do they pretty much know to stay in line and where to go? Thanks.

The all inclusive is $40 and if you add on the horseback tour you get a $15 discount off of the $45, so yes altogether it would be $70pp. I know because I just asked about it and the ATV tour for dh. The website says its the only tour offered in Coz that lets you ride the horse on the beach. I've been looking, and those prices are pretty much in line with any other company, maybe a bit cheaper.

To those who did the tour: I am an inexperienced rider, it has been years since I've ridden a horse. Are they gentle, and do they pretty much know to stay in line and where to go? Thanks.

My daughters are inexperienced riders and they had no problem. One was on a horse named Loco that did seem to have a mind of its own and didn't want to follow the others. It was not a problem - the guide came back to her and got the horse redirected. I'm going to try to post a picture, but I'm not very good at this! BTW, they paid $ 45 total for the day: horseback riding, lunch and a soft drink. My sister and I did the all inclusive so we were all 4 there for the day.

http://yestheyreallminegatheringplace.shutterfly.com/306

My daughters are inexperienced riders and they had no problem. One was on a horse named Loco that did seem to have a mind of its own and didn't want to follow the others. It was not a problem - the guide came back to her and got the horse redirected. I'm going to try to post a picture, but I'm not very good at this! BTW, they paid $ 45 total for the day: horseback riding, lunch and a soft drink. My sister and I did the all inclusive so we were all 4 there for the day.

http://yestheyreallminegatheringplace.shutterfly.com/306

Beautiful Photos...thanks for sharing them and for the info!

I'm a little confused......

I saw an ATV and Beach Break Tour on the tourcozumel website that included a single rider ATV one hour tour and then a return to Mr. Sanchos for the remainder of the day. The cost was $54.

Has anyone done this? Thanks!

I haven't done this but did check into if for dh, it is $54 and it comes with lunch and coke/water. To add on the all inclusive is $25 more. I think this is what he's going to do because he can drink that up pretty quickly, and we have the whole day.

Bear with me, I'm still trying to figure out how to get my pictures from Shutterfly to post here. Here goes another attempt of the horseback riding.306

Edit: Oops, I don't think that worked. I'm going to bed and I'll try again tomorrow. I really want to learn how to do this.

Archived