Mr Sanchos

gog

LostinOhio, you should have both kinds of chairs there. If you booked ahead and are in the "AI section" there are loungers there.. Enjoy your day. We had a blast at Sanchos.

Bridgette, It may take a day of two if Carrie is busy, I would give it another day and email her back if you hadn't gotten anything.

Thanks!! We did book the AI through Carrie. We debated between this and Nachi Cocum and chose this one.

LostinOhio, you should have both kinds of chairs there. If you booked ahead and are in the "AI section" there are loungers there.. Enjoy your day. We had a blast at Sanchos.

Bridgette, It may take a day of two if Carrie is busy, I would give it another day and email her back if you hadn't gotten anything.

Thank you so much for your reply. I will give her a day or so. I imagine she will wait for the credit card payment to clear first.

Only 19 days to our cruise and 22 days to Mr. Sanchos!!!!!

Bridgette :)

For those who have already gone to Mr. Sancho's - approx. how much did you guys tip your server? Was this the only person at Mr. Sancho's you tipped? Do you have one server for the day (both drinks/food)? Just trying to plan ahead to bring enough cash!

Thanks in advance,

For those who have already gone to Mr. Sancho's - approx. how much did you guys tip your server? Was this the only person at Mr. Sancho's you tipped? Do you have one server for the day (both drinks/food)? Just trying to plan ahead to bring enough cash!

Thanks in advance,

We had two different waiters, one at our outside table, and a different one for lunch in the restaurant area. I estimated the cost of our lunch and tipped according to that. Our outside waiter only got us drinks a couple of times. I think we tipped him $ 20 for the 4 of us.

Adding my two cents here.....:)

I went to Mr Sanchos the end of March...first time there.........I have been to Cozumel close to 20 times and try to do something different each time.......the month before I went to Nachi Cocum,which I really liked,BUT I have to say,I now prefer Mr Sanchos.

It was a day in paradise.It's a huge property with lots to offer.We got there around 9am and it didnt take long till we were seated overlooking the beautiful blue waters!! Our waiter took VERY good care of us and was never far behind.

After catching some sun, we decided to eat and ohmigosh~~ the food was WONDERFUL.the best guacomole I have EVER eaten in my life.I wish I could had taken some home. We tried lots of dishes(we were a party of 6) and liked each one........

Didnt go in the pool or the ocean even though it looked inviting,but being from Florida,the water was still a tad bit cool for me.....

My friends did the horseback riding and said it was nice..they went thru the "jungle" and onto the beach........My most exertive "sport" that day was lifting all those bottles of Sol beer:p..It was just a lazy day for me and I LOVED it........

I know they had other activities,but like I said,just catching rays, drinking a few and having authentic Mexican food was my idea of a good time.

I would not hesitant to go back and hopefully that will be real soon.

We booked with Carrie at tourcozumel dot net... she is great to deal with:D.......... and for $40 each (all inclusive prepaid),you can't go wrong.......

I realize everyone else seemed to have no problems, but I do want to state that I had an issue.

I arrived at the beach and they had no reservation for me. They would not call Carrie or honor the reservation. Carrie has been great about starting the process of starting the refund, but I would not stay at the beach.

I won't go back either at this point. I walked to Paradise Beach and had a great time with Tom and the staff there.

Michelle

I realize everyone else seemed to have no problems, but I do want to state that I had an issue.

I arrived at the beach and they had no reservation for me. They would not call Carrie or honor the reservation. Carrie has been great about starting the process of starting the refund, but I would not stay at the beach.

I won't go back either at this point. I walked to Paradise Beach and had a great time with Tom and the staff there.

Michelle

sorry it didnt work out for you and that you had a good day at Paradise...........as far as I am concerned,I prefer more serene atmosphere at the beach...............PB is way too crowded for me.........

I went to Mr Sanchos the end of March...first time there.........I have been to Cozumel close to 20 times and try to do something different each time.......the month before I went to Nachi Cocum,which I really liked,BUT I have to say,I now prefer Mr Sanchos.

It was a day in paradise.It's a huge property with lots to offer.We got there around 9am and it didnt take long till we were seated overlooking the beautiful blue waters!! Our waiter took VERY good care of us and was never far behind.

After catching some sun, we decided to eat and ohmigosh~~ the food was WONDERFUL.the best guacomole I have EVER eaten in my life.I wish I could had taken some home. We tried lots of dishes(we were a party of 6) and liked each one........

Didnt go in the pool or the ocean even though it looked inviting,but being from Florida,the water was still a tad bit cool for me.....

My friends did the horseback riding and said it was nice..they went thru the "jungle" and onto the beach........My most exertive "sport" that day was lifting all those bottles of Sol beer:p..It was just a lazy day for me and I LOVED it........

I know they had other activities,but like I said,just catching rays, drinking a few and having authentic Mexican food was my idea of a good time.

We booked with Carrie at tourcozumel dot net... she is great to deal with:D.......... and for $40 each (all inclusive prepaid),you can't go wrong.......

Sounds like you had a great day, we love Sanchos, and the $40 was the best deal I have found for an AI. I like your idea of a good time...cold drinks, yummy food, a sunny day and somewhere to lounge... ahhh..perfect...:D

Hi!

Just thought I'd also add my 2 cents. I was travelling with PH8 and was one of the 6 at Mr. Sanchos. What a PERFECT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was one of the people that did the horseback riding - we had a great time!!

As was said - a beautiful property, an awesome waiter who never let our drinks get warm or low!!!! The food was stupendous - I love guacamole but that was THE best that I also have ever eaten!! It was so fresh and just delicious.. The salsa was great, the coconut shrimp was delicious - I could go on and on but will not bore you with what we ate!!

The beach was beautiful and the property was clean and inviting - just as a very relaxing day in Cozumel should be. I would highly recommend this to anyone going to Coz and Carrie at tourcozumel dot net was just a doll to work with. In fact, I'm bringing my husband there in May!!!!!!!!

Good luck and I do hope you will experience this beautiful day!!:)

We just got back from our cruise and we went to Mr. Sancho's and OMG it was AMAZING!! We got all the drinks we wanted, including soda and water I believe, we also got all the food we wanted, except for lobster or shrimp, but they have a fairly large menu to choose from so you can find plenty else. They reserve you a table with an umbrella and however many lounge chairs, like since we made 2 reservations they reserved us two lounge chairs. The water was wonderful, like the sand right before the water, you will sink into, but then there's some rock that's way easy to walk on, it's almost flat rock, and that goes pretty far out. You can parasail or snorkel once you get there, to parasail it's $50 a person and to snorkel it's $35 a person. There wasn't too many people there, it definetly wasn't crowded. The on-site flea market was okay, about the same as the random little shops that you'll find around Cozumel anyways, so it was kind of nice that they were on-site. It's $15 each way by taxi for 1-4 people. As for kids, they mostly stayed in the pool, there were a few in the ocean, but they were pretty out of the way, not annoying or anything, I don't recall a hot tub, we just stayed by the ocean and I didn't go by the pool, so I can't say if they had one or not. We would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Sancho's.

$15. each way from which pier? Thanks for information!!

Kat

Hi!

Just thought I'd also add my 2 cents. I was travelling with PH8 and was one of the 6 at Mr. Sanchos. What a PERFECT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was one of the people that did the horseback riding - we had a great time!!

As was said - a beautiful property, an awesome waiter who never let our drinks get warm or low!!!! The food was stupendous - I love guacamole but that was THE best that I also have ever eaten!! It was so fresh and just delicious.. The salsa was great, the coconut shrimp was delicious - I could go on and on but will not bore you with what we ate!!

The beach was beautiful and the property was clean and inviting - just as a very relaxing day in Cozumel should be. I would highly recommend this to anyone going to Coz and Carrie at tourcozumel dot net was just a doll to work with. In fact, I'm bringing my husband there in May!!!!!!!!

Good luck and I do hope you will experience this beautiful day!!:)

We will definatly have to do that again its was so much fun being with you guys.:D

It was fun...............in fact,I JUST told someone else on another thread about it..........she may book it as well............

LOL, and you keeping up was more fun. :D

Oh and the bacon wraped shrimp we had in town was amazing. I still laugh at mommacat sending him out to the shops. :D

Oh and the bacon wraped shrimp we had in town was amazing. I still laugh at mommacat sending him out to the shops. :D

BUT what about the HOT SAUCE???????????:p:p:p

It sounds like you guys just had way too much fun! Mmm..bacon wrapped shrimp?? Where was this at?

I can't wait to go back to Sanchos. You guys are making me jealous. We have a friend who actually invited us to go next weekend for 3 days.. but I can't figure out if he is serious or not..we'll see...

I shot an email to Carrie to ask her if she could hold a place for us next Monday just in case we go... here's hoping!

It sounds like you guys just had way too much fun! Mmm..bacon wrapped shrimp?? Where was this at?

I can't wait to go back to Sanchos. You guys are making me jealous. We have a friend who actually invited us to go next weekend for 3 days.. but I can't figure out if he is serious or not..we'll see...

I shot an email to Carrie to ask her if she could hold a place for us next Monday just in case we go... here's hoping!

It was a great day, cant wait to go back.. :D Bacon wrapped shrimp is at a rest in town.. :p

Archived