Mr Sanchos

gog

Quick question.....we are getting into cozumel at 1pm and leave at 10pm. Would it be worth it to go to mr sanchos for the all-inclusive? i know it closes between 5-6pm.....any thoughts? side note.....we are BIG drinkers......

Remember that your ship is probably on Eastern Time (depending on where you cruise from) and the Sanchos time is local, so you may get an extra hour of beach time in there, too! :)

I have this booked for my family in April, it looks great! You can rent waverunners there too right? Also did you get snorkle gear with the AI? If so, is alright snorkling right there off the beach...my boys will need something to do while mama lays in the sun! Thanks!

I have this booked for my family in April, it looks great! You can rent waverunners there too right? Also did you get snorkle gear with the AI? If so, is alright snorkling right there off the beach...my boys will need something to do while mama lays in the sun! Thanks!

Yes they have wave runners, and you get a choice of snorkel gear or towels, snorkeling isnt great but you will see fish. We had a good time in Jan.

I booked the AI for April and now I can't wait to get there after this reveiw. We also got the snorkel tour to add to all the good times. Carrie was wonderful to deal with. She even emailed us to wish us a happy new year. Can't wait to get there.

I booked the AI for April and now I can't wait to get there after this reveiw. We also got the snorkel tour to add to all the good times. Carrie was wonderful to deal with. She even emailed us to wish us a happy new year. Can't wait to get there.

We had a great time let us know about your day!!:)

Is this place good for two adults and two children?

Well, it depends on who you are, your kids' ages, and what you like to do- but we were there last year with 2 kids, 2 parents and 2 grandparents and had a great time- and we'll be back next week.

Ok here is my opinion about kids. If you have boys they would probably enjoy somewhere like Paradise Beach with all the water activities. I think girls would enjoy Mr. Sanchos. Beware- when I was there there were a few older women topless towards the end of the lounge chairs. So again, depends on ages and sex.

It says use of nonmotorized water toys is included - can you tell me what exactly they have for use? We have 8 and 9 year old kids and I'm thinking this might be a better option than Nachi. We've done Paradise Beach a ton and want to try somewhere new.

Yes I do think this would be better than Nachi for kids. They have fun music playing and a mariachi (sp?) walking around. The day I was there only about 20 people were there and no one was using the water toys. So I don't know exactly what they are! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Do u have to book in advance r can u pay when u get there

I went to the website and ordered one AI for the day we will be there. I paid with paypal and printed out my receipt and I will take it with me to show proof. I don't know if you can pay the same lower price at the gate. Go to their website and contact them. They get back to you right away.

i went to the website and ordered one ai for the day we will be there. I paid with paypal and printed out my receipt and i will take it with me to show proof. I don't know if you can pay the same lower price at the gate. Go to their website and contact them. They get back to you right away.

thanks!:)

Hello,

My group of 6 girls (all late 20's early 30's) will be going there in april. Do you recal what the admission price is without the all inclusive? We don't really want to pay in advance.

No charge but they request that you purchase some food or drinks.

Mr. Sanchos is a great way to spend your day in Coz and for $40 AI for an adult! Not bad for food and drinks, the atomosphere is great. You truly feel in paradise. Just sit back and relax, if you have children there is a pool also. We also booked through Carrie and she is very helpful and professional.

Admission is free!! You don't get the best seats on the beach however, unless you book in advance. If you are heavy drinkers/eaters you can always choose to do the AI package when you get to the beach, it just costs $50 more!

Admission is free!! You don't get the best seats on the beach however, unless you book in advance. If you are heavy drinkers/eaters you can always choose to do the AI package when you get to the beach, it just costs $50 more!

I e-mailed them yesterday and she said it was 40 in advance for AI and 50 at the door great deals for other pkgs. in advance though.

I e-mailed them yesterday and she said it was 40 in advance for AI and 50 at the door great deals for other pkgs. in advance though.

Yes that is true, we booked in advance and saved. It was the best shore excursion I have done so far in cozumel. I will try and finish my review later and post it. Do not miss out!!!:D

Just back from Mr. Sanchos. We had a very nice day. My daughters (17 and 22) did the horseback riding and had a great time. They said they would definitely do that again. My sister and I did the AI. We had booked ahead of time with Carrie.The food was very good and large portions. We also did the banana boat ($ 12/each) and had fun with that.

I think my girls liked Mr. Sanchos better than Nachi because of the horses. Personally, I prefer Nachi. Nachi was much prettier, more private and had better service. When we got to Mr. Sanchos, they gave us a plastic table and chairs and our loungers. We asked about getting a palapa, but the waiter said that we didn't get one of those. We asked about putting our umbrella up, but he said it was too windy. I had really enjoyed our palapa at Nachi, so the thought of just having to sit in the sun all day without shade wasn't too appealing. There was some confusion at meal time. We wanted to sit up at the cafe, but I think our waiter really wanted us to eat down on the beach. (Maybe so our tip would go to him and not the waiter at the cafe?) We did go eat at the cafe and the meal was very nice.

The facilities were very clean - they were constantly cleaning all the different areas. They have several shops on site and we bought quite a few things. I'm terrible at bargaining, so I did pay more than I would have for the same items back at the port. I didn't mind, though, because I was still happy with what I paid. when we got ready to leave, there were at least 4 taxis already waiting there.

Our waiter said they would be open until 5:30 Cozumel time. However, on the day we were there, the place was emptying out around 3 - 3:30. It had been pretty busy there earlier, but most people were leaving. We had a later sailing, we did not need to be back on board until 7:30 ship time (5:30 Cozumel time) We had planned to stay until about 4:00 Cozumel time, but we were definitely feeling like they wanted us to leave. Maybe we misread the body language, but the way they were sweeping the sand all around us and our waiter just stood behind our table, we felt they were ready for us to go.

Archived