Bathroom Extras..............? (2 merged threads)

KAYEF

Haven't been on the sea in fifteen months...........am I ever looking forward to June!!

Does H.A. still provide shampoo and lotion in the cabins?

Is the hair dryer outside or inside the bathroom on Ryndam?

Thanks for helping.

HAL provides Elemis shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. There is also body soap and hand soap.

There are two hair dryers on the Ryndam (if you can call one of them a hair dryer :rolleyes:). There's the wall-mounted one in the bathroom that's good for clearing the steam off the mirror, and a more powerful one in the desk drawer.

They do provide shampoo, conditioner, bath/shower gel, and really nice lotion. The hair dryer....look in the drawers at the desk/vanity area. If there is one hanging in your bathroom (don't know the Ryndam...but they did have them on the Zaandam) don't bother with them...they are good I am told for blowing the condensation off the mirror...pretty inefficient for hair...I unfortunately did not fine the hairdryer in the drawers until the last day of my 15 day cruise...just need to be a better lookey loo.

And we got toilet paper and kleenex! One roll was still in its original wrapper.:D

That's not always a given. I've been on two cruises where the toilet paper was being rationed out, as the new delivery hadn't come in.

..............haven't been on the sea for a few months............does HA still provide shampoo, lotion, etc. in the cabin bathrooms? Am taking my sister-in-law on her first cruise and don't want to give her incorrect information!!;)

Also, can someone tell me if the hair dryers on Ryndam are inside or outside of the bathroom? If they're like Veendam, I think they are outside (kept in a drawer under the mirror).

These are the products that should be in all cabins:

The products included:

1.7 ounce bottle - Pure Shine Shampoo - infused with the aroma of Lime, Basil, and Grapefruit.

1.7 ounce bottle - Pro-Vitamin Conditioner - a citrus experience that replenishes with conditioning Vitamin B5 Panthenol.

1.7 ounce bottle - Sharp Shower and Bath Gel - an aroma-therapeutic blend of Mint, Charmonile, Wild Marjoram, Nettle and Thyme in a Mineral rich Sea Salt base.

1.7 ounce bottle of Vitamin Rich-Body Lotion - infused with Vitamin-rich Wheat Germ, Carrot and Sweet Almond Oil.

For the Face: Citrus Soap Slice - pure Glycerin soap is lightly infused with the aroma of Grapefruit, Basil, Clove and Lime.

For the Body: pure zest cleansing soap - infused with nature's own Lime, Clove Leaf, Lavender and Rosemary Extracts in Palm Oil.

Yes -- the hair dryer is in the same place.

THANKS, EVERYONE.................I'm looking forward to another cruise soon.

Wish I was leaving on your repo cruise; my favorite type of cruise and you are leaving on my BD..............have fun!!;)

Archived