What Not to Wear- Stacy London

Iluvmypuggle,

We were also on that cruise and got to sit in the front row at the filming. I have a bunch of pics if you want to check them out. It will bring you right back. :D

Funny thing is we didn't have a clue who she was and had never seen or heard of the show until then. We started watching it after the cruise, but haven't seen it in a long time now.

I love her gold shoes!

Jackie

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/569505443yEwNKb?mediaPosition=1

2851558060051977359S500x500Q85.jpg

You are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your pics. I'm going to look at them now.

So cool! Thanks for sharing those pics!

You are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your pics. I'm going to look at them now.

You're both very welcome! Hope you enjoyed them. I do have a few pics of people waiting in line for the show. Where you toward the front of the line?

I have noticed with the new season they are listing all the clothing people purchased with their money (more online too) It must be a response to viewers - as many of us here have wondered just how much clothing/how many outfits the participating women are able to come away with from the experience. Nice upgrade to the show, as far as I'm concerned:p

I've noticed that too. It is nice to see all the clothing purchased hanging, to get an idea of how many pieces they now have. I think they have also included more reasonably priced clothing than before, which is good, since most of us either can't or won't spend the hundreds of dollars some things were priced at--at least not for a whole wardrobe. Buying very pricey basics like suits or trousers can make good sense, but would make for a very limited wardrobe if everything they bought was that expensive. After all, they do (normally) throw away all of their old clothes!

Tell me, if you were on the show and had to bring your whole wardrobe to New York, would you be tempted to hold back a few favorite pieces that you know they aren't going to like? I admit that I have some 'comfort' (that nasty word, comfortable--at least to Stacy and Clinton) clothes that I'd hate to give up. and that I only wear at home, like my sweats, running shorts and yoga pants.

I've noticed that too. It is nice to see all the clothing purchased hanging, to get an idea of how many pieces they now have. I think they have also included more reasonably priced clothing than before, which is good, since most of us either can't or won't spend the hundreds of dollars some things were priced at--at least not for a whole wardrobe. Buying very pricey basics like suits or trousers can make good sense, but would make for a very limited wardrobe if everything they bought was that expensive. After all, they do (normally) throw away all of their old clothes!

Tell me, if you were on the show and had to bring your whole wardrobe to New York, would you be tempted to hold back a few favorite pieces that you know they aren't going to like? I admit that I have some 'comfort' (that nasty word, comfortable--at least to Stacy and Clinton) clothes that I'd hate to give up. and that I only wear at home, like my sweats, running shorts and yoga pants.

And most of my shoes, especially casual shoes, would probably take the trip because I have foot problems and can't wear all the cute styles!

Archived