Who is Hosting a Carnival Sunday Fun Day and Where?

Ship Addict

I'm curious... what do you get for hosting a party? and more important to me, what do we get for attending? Are there some type of specials that can't be found online, obc's lower rates, free upgrades, etc. ? I've seen the threads on here about them but haven't really paid alot of attention to them until now. Thanx

I believe we get a "party in a box" - decorations, fun recipes, trivia games, karaoke CD, and a special gift for each guest. Pretty sure there's no OBC :(

But it's going to be FUN FOR ALL!

We got chosen too!

Just uploaded my pics and sent out my invites...

Since we are really cruising on April 11th, this is our PRE Cruise Party!

Narragansett RI!

Catrin

We were already doing a birthday party for my son, so now we have a double party!! Birthday stuff for the kids and Cruise stuff for the adults!!

Ours is going to be March 29 at 5:00 PM, grilling, tropical drinks, birthday cake and hopefully chocolate melting cake!!!

Let the fun begin!!

Big Party down here in Gainesville, Florida!

Got my pics loaded, invites sent and even added an event to my Facebook page too!

I don't care what comes in the box! I love cruising and really want to introduce my friends to the wonderful world of cruising on Carnival!

We are having ours at 2pm!

If anyone is in the area and would like to come, let me know! We love making new friends just like on the cruises!

Me too, Long Island, New York reporting in. I got home from work and saw the email had a very recent time stamp, so I jumped on it and got in. I saw a whole bunch of Martini Mom's pictures on the home page! I'm doing it at 1PM since it is a Sunday, having friends bring munchies, and I'm taking out the blender and whirling up drinks!

Where in the invite did it say something about having friends bring towels for folding? THAT could be hysterical--although I'm counting on the Karaoke DVD to provide laughs!:eek:

Here's a few lines from my invite. Most was "borrowed" from the House Party invite. I saw the wording when I was printing out a hard copy for someone without e-mail.

What to expect: More fun than we've had since our last cruise. Unless you're a first-timer, then it may be more fun than you've ever had...ever. ;)

What to wear: Think vacation and open sea with a big fat helping of tropical exotic destinations.

What to bring: One large and one medium bath towel. White is traditional, but any color will do. We'll be making those famous Carnival Cruise Towel Animals!

Don't forget to R.S.V.P. If you don't, I'll keep calling your house and hanging up till you do

San Antonio, west side!

Currently Sunday the 29th but it may move to Saturday the 28th!

Who wants to drop by and play??

:D

FYI...There is a San Antonio Cruisers dinner on Saturday march 14th. Info is on the San Antonio cruisers thread in the Float away lounge. Anyone else in the area is more than welcome!

Archived