Who is Hosting a Carnival Sunday Fun Day and Where?

Ship Addict

Hey everyone! Looks like I've been "chosen" to host a Carnival Fun Day Sunday March 29! I took a look at some of the other parties and saw a few familiar names!

If you're also going to be hosting a party, respond with your name and city!

My party will be in Katy TX. If you're interested in coming, email me at shipaddict at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite!

Check out my party page at Carnival Fun Day Sunday

I think the email said only the first 1000 people to respond would get to host. After i was done I looked at the "head page" and it said 1002 had signed up to host, so I guess anyone from point will not be allowed in.

Y'all will just have to come to one of our parties!

Since I will be on a "real" Carnival Sunday Fun Day literally leaving on SUNDAY!! March 29th Valor, I expect pictures and updates and lots of fun times at all these parties.

When I return, I want to hear/see all about them... I will be the 1st one to sign up for the next Carnival Sunday Fun Day!!!

Have a great time and sorry I can't rsvp... especially to the one literally around the block from me in Boca Raton FL!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME ALL...

Party in Naples, Florida! I think if you don't get your email as it comes in, this would have been a tough one. I work online, so that helps! Yeah!!!! I was picked to have a Carnival Party!

Me too so i was sitting right here when the email came in and pounced on it

Woohoo, I was picked!! I'm in South Orange County, CA. I already uploaded quite a few pics without any problems. They actually chose one to highlight on the main event page. Can't wait!! I would really like to know what comes in the "kit" to help me plan the event.

I'm curious... what do you get for hosting a party? and more important to me, what do we get for attending? Are there some type of specials that can't be found online, obc's lower rates, free upgrades, etc. ? I've seen the threads on here about them but haven't really paid alot of attention to them until now. Thanx

Party in Brownville, Maine - Saturday, May 21 @ 2 PM.:D

Any Mainers out there that want to come email me at lmgerrish at gmail dot com

It's sure to be...

...FUNbelievable!

Carnival House Party's site features this picture that I uploaded;

IMG_3570.jpg.e228e60e5ac5cf75c778a91d9995c067.jpg

Archived