Who is Hosting a Carnival Sunday Fun Day and Where?

Ship Addict

Oklahoma City checking in!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Party is on March 28th, y'all come on!!!:D Email me to evamowry at cox dot net!!!

WOOOHOOHOO!!!!!:D

Party at Floatie's?!?!?! Woooooo hoooooo... That one is going to be a ton of fun! You should live closer to me! :(

I'm having a pary, too! Roanoke, Virginia

Can't wait to see what's in the party box and try to convince all my friends how great a cruise is! (Not like I haven't already tried.):p

Wow another Roanoker on cruise critic. Greetings from Stu and Sheila

Woo Hoo. Looks like I have the only one in Ms. but im too busy to work on it right now. We are leaving at 400 tomorrow for our 4 nite cruise Thursday and I havent even packed. :eek: Ill have to work on it when we get back.

Wanda

Woo Hoo. Looks like I have the only one in Ms. but im too busy to work on it right now. We are leaving at 400 tomorrow for our 4 nite cruise Thursday and I havent even packed. :eek: Ill have to work on it when we get back.

Wanda

Hi Wanda, I got picked too and don't feel bad. I haven't starting packing yet either.:D

FYI...There is a San Antonio Cruisers dinner on Saturday march 14th. Info is on the San Antonio cruisers thread in the Float away lounge. Anyone else in the area is more than welcome!

I'm gonna check it out! I've wanted to go to one of the meetings for ages!!

:)

You can sign up for corporate "themed" parties on houseparty.com. If you are chosen,you get a bag of goodies for your party and some help with keeping track of invites, guestlist, etc.

check it out

I registered for the carnival one a few weeks ago after hearing about it on these boards.

We're planning towel animal folding, margaritas, and an ugly Hawaiian shirt contest. I've also got limbo and other fun activities.

As you might also experience, folks ALWAYS ask us about cruising: where, why, what's the best...? We're using it as an excuse to educate, share our past experiences, and just have some good, old fashioned fun while letting Carnival get their message out.

And if a group cruise results, all the better!!! :D

Archived