Who is Hosting a Carnival Sunday Fun Day and Where?

Ship Addict

We're planning towel animal folding, margaritas, and an ugly Hawaiian shirt contest. I've also got limbo and other fun activities.

As you might also experience, folks ALWAYS ask us about cruising: where, why, what's the best...? We're using it as an excuse to educate, share our past experiences, and just have some good, old fashioned fun while letting Carnival get their message out.

And if a group cruise results, all the better!!! :D

Now, that's the spirit! We're inviting plenty of folks who have not cruised before along with seasoned cruisers.

I'm planning a slide show of cruise pics on the plasma TV, BBQ, margaritas, tiki torches and what ever else I can come up with!!

I LOVE the ugliest Hawaiian shirt thing!! Great idea!!

:)

Here's some ideas for your parties taken from the capers:

Scavanger Hunt

Magarita Tasting

Karaoke

Trivia

Bean Bag Toss

"Deck Party" with Tropical Calipso Band Music etc

Cooking Demonstration - You can make Chocolate Melting Cake and then eat it!

BINGO!

Drink of the Day Tasting - You can find many recipies online!

Towel Folding

Hairy Chest Contest.. LOL

Now, that's the spirit! We're inviting plenty of folks who have not cruised before along with seasoned cruisers.

I'm planning a slide show of cruise pics on the plasma TV, BBQ, margaritas, tiki torches and what ever else I can come up with!!

I LOVE the ugliest Hawaiian shirt thing!! Great idea!!

:)

What...no men's nightgown contest???:p;)

Here's some ideas for your parties taken from the capers:

Scavanger Hunt

Magarita Tasting

Karaoke

Trivia

Bean Bag Toss

"Deck Party" with Tropical Calipso Band Music etc

Cooking Demonstration - You can make Chocolate Melting Cake and then eat it!

BINGO!

Drink of the Day Tasting - You can find many recipies online!

Towel Folding

Hairy Chest Contest.. LOL

I refuse to have any more hairy chest contests.....my sister always wins:confused:

San Antonio, west side!

Currently Sunday the 29th but it may move to Saturday the 28th!

Who wants to drop by and play??

:D

Hi Mach, Katybugg here. One of the original Naughties. I would love to stop by and play. Go you have room for two? Thanks.

BTW The cruise on the Ecstasy was great. Will email you something later. Couldn't tell Steve hello, he was on vacation. Kirk was filling in.

Hi Mach, Katybugg here. One of the original Naughties. I would love to stop by and play. Go you have room for two? Thanks.

BTW The cruise on the Ecstasy was great. Will email you something later. Couldn't tell Steve hello, he was on vacation. Kirk was filling in.

You bet!! C'mon by!

Looks like it'll be on the 28th to let some of our Houston Crazies come out and play. If you know anyone who's interested in cruisin' and hasn't yet taken the leap bring 'em along!!!

:D

I looked on houseparty.com & did find someone close hosting a party. I filled out the info. to register for house party. Do I have to wait to get some kind of e-mail confirmation before I have a way to contact the person hosting one near me? My b'day is April 1st, sounds like a fun way to spend my b'day weekend!!!!

I love hearing everyone's party ideas! Keep 'em coming. I want this to be a party to remember :D

Martini Mom, you should invite my BF Debster2cruz, she lives in Fullerton. I invited her to mine but doubt if she can make the trip:rolleyes:

You can sign up for corporate "themed" parties on houseparty.com. If you are chosen,you get a bag of goodies for your party and some help with keeping track of invites, guestlist, etc.

check it out

I registered for the carnival one a few weeks ago after hearing about it on these boards.

Soooo...who pays for the booze and food?

Does Carnival get you to promote them for the cost of a box of "swag"?

:confused:

Soooo...who pays for the booze and food?

Does Carnival get you to promote them for the cost of a box of "swag"?

:confused:

We do, or it can be pot luck or whatever.

HouseParty is a site where you can sign up to host parties with a theme. It can be products, services or TV shows. Companies sponsor them and you get a box of goodies for the party. We've had a few, they are fun, it's just an excuse to have people over, you don't have to sell anything.

Archived