Funny question

hotrockstar

Hello everyone, I will be on the Sapphire Princess for the April 25th sailing to Mexico. YIPEE!!! Anyways, my friend (first time cruiser) wants to bring a whole BLENDER with him on board for his morning smoothies!! Good grief.... Do any of you know if this is allowed, and/or would he be able to bring his protein powder and powdered greens and fruit from the Horizon court to a bartender to blend for him? I know this seems silly, but he's determined to have his way and I don't want him taking over what little space we'll have in the room (C115). Thanks for your input! Also, he'd have to clean out the blender and I don't think he can wash it out in the shower since the plumming on ship is so different than regular home plumming.

There are no rules that I know of that would ban an item such as this. But boy are you talking a mess in a regular stateroom. As said, only one plug in by the desk and the sink would not be big enough to wash the blender in.

I don't think they would blend these for your friend at the bar, so taking it with them would be the only option. Good Luck!

You're right, this is one of the more "unique" questions I've seen in a while :D This is even better than the guy a couple of weeks ago asking how he was going to get his ginger juice every day :)

Heck, people brink coffeemakers all the time, why not a blender? ;)

Does he have a magic bullet?? Blends the drinks right in the cup you drink from and its small and compact.

I have one and I brought it with me on one of our cruises, I even thought I was nuts:D,packed it in our garment bag. Now we like to travel a lot lighter. I couldn't be bothered packing coffee makers etc...maybe we will when we bring the kids so they can lug it on for us:D

Yes -- on SYD / LA, someone did bring a small blender for making Margaritas and we had Pinyata Parties! So ditch the protein stuff and take Taquila & Gran Marnier.

Anyways, my friend (first time cruiser) wants to bring a whole BLENDER with him on board for his morning smoothies!! Good grief.... Do any of you know if this is allowed, and/or would he be able to bring his protein powder and powdered greens and fruit from the Horizon court to a bartender to blend for him?

Archived