Airport to Dock for Solstice

av01bps

There is ground transportation at the airport for a short ride to the pier. 10 people with luggage sounds like a vehicle or two or more to me. You can take a larger shuttle, and if there is one waiting on standby if its for more than 10 people you may need to wait for them to get a few more peeps.

Me...I just want to get on the ship as as fast as I can. ;) Have a great cruise!

For your group of 10, I would suggest going on line to the FFL website and look under "ground transportation." You could probably get the number for a few van service companies that you could contact to set up your own personal transfer. Then you would have someone with a little white sign reading "Smith Party" waiting for you at the arrival baggage section.

There is a group of us staying at a local hotel, and I understand that the hotel will arrange for a van to take us all over to the pier in the morning for about $6 pp.

We are arriving in Fort Lauderdale as a group of 10. What is the easiest way to get from the airport to the dock for the Solstice? THANKS!:D

Are you travelling in the winter months? If so, it might be advisable to fly in a day early to avoid possible storm cancellation of flights. If you do that, there are a number of hotels that have free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the pier; I would imagine that most of these are vans.

Just take a van cab from the airport. Go into the taxi line and tell them you need two vans for 10 people with luggage. You don't have a long trek to the port, so the cabs are doable - there are plenty of yellow vans to get the job done. Have fun!

Archived