Luggage tags

Peery5

you can get them from the porters at the pier...just fill them out when you get there..

or you can make your own...you can enlarge the sample, fill out the info, copy it and laminate it....ounch a little hole, attach it with a cable tie and be on your way.

What sample? I really would rather have my tags on before I get to the pier. So I don't mind making some.

Hi,

For the first time we also received eDocs. Our luggage tag sample was on page 7.

From another thread I was give some helpful hints ( thanks cc members ).

Our computer savvy son, ? photo shopped them, painted, cut, pasted & copied them. Something like that. I took clear packing tape to give it some strength & will attach it with some more tape when we reach our hotel in Tampa. Although putting a hole in it & attaching it with a tie might make it easier.

Enjoy your cruise. Each time we cruise we make great friends & awesome memories.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

I am going to see if any upgrades are available when I get to the pier. If I am successful, I will have already checked bags with the old cabin # tags on them. Looks like I would have to stake out the hallway by the original cabin assignment to wait for my bags to get to me with the old tags. Guess there is no other way. Interested to find out how the bags will find the new cabin. I am sure someone has been through this before.

I am going to see if any upgrades are available when I get to the pier. If I am successful, I will have already checked bags with the old cabin # tags on them. Looks like I would have to stake out the hallway by the original cabin assignment to wait for my bags to get to me with the old tags. Guess there is no other way. Interested to find out how the bags will find the new cabin. I am sure someone has been through this before.

We just went down to our old cabin and pick up our bags ourself. It took a couple of minutes to do it. Very easy.

Laura

Archived