4 people in the same cabin on the Majesty JJ inside stateroom

CPCruiser4Life

Does anyone have pictures of how a Inside JJ category stateroom is set up for 4 people? Are there two sets of bunk beds? How does it work? Thanks in advance!

There are usually bed(s) that fold down from the wall, to help get the numbers to 4 beds as I recall in an inside cabin... but I can't recall ever seeing TWO of such beds... usually only one in my experience.

Some configurations I have seen involve having three beds in the shape of a "U" with the fold down bed as the 4th bed.

Alas I have no pics because the most we ever had in ANY room (and that was a balcony) was three...

We had sailed on the Majesty several times and quite honestly it had been a good value. We do not have pictures, but the inside cabins are only 119 square feet. To sleep four, there are bunk beds with virtually no space to walk. This is a VERY small space, with 4 there would be very limited storage, and only one small toilet/shower. We have seen 4 adults in these rooms, generally under 30 who want a cheap cruise and are willing to put up with discomfort.

It's pretty tight to be honest, but other than sleeping & changing, we were never 'hanging out' in the room...Our group of four tends to get one room, and save our $$$ for more fun on the ship...

Two beds on the floor (which can be pushed together for a double...). And two drop down beds on the wall over the other two beds...Not huge, but comfy enough (by the time we hit the beds we were usually exhausted anyways).

The closets aren't too big, so try to bring suitcases that can fit under a bed (medium size is perfect).

The bathrooms were the only problem...VERY small...

So, in my opinion, the rooms are very servicable...You'll have a blast!!!

Here is a link to pictures of an alternative layout...I have not tried it, but it looks better to me than the wall to wall bed arrangement.

If you like this one,print out the pictures and take them with you to help explain to your room stewards what you want...they may never have seen anything like this.

http://community.webshots.com/album/558597829kgXIWy

Remember that you can use the showers in the fitness center and the public bathrooms if needed.

There are 2 main cabin sizes on the Majesty, 108 sf and 145 sf (these are the correct sizes) Any cabin category referred to as "Superior" (insides or oceanview) will be the latter. Anything else will be the former.

This of course only refers to cabins and not suites.

OP: Your cabin is a Superior Inside, so will be the larger picture just like the one posted in this thread. There is another picture posted of the 1 upper and 1 trundle bed, the Majesty has no cabins like this, if the extra be is not on the wall, it does not exist.

Happy Cruising!

Just off Majesty today. We had superior outside stateroom. It was 145 sq ft with a refig. Our son had 108 square feet, A world of difference even though we really only showered and slept there. We had more moving around room

Some people book these and are just fine. Others say you should go ahead and book a suite. Both have their place, but for different situations.

Assuming the same cash flow, those folks with the inside can take 2-3 cruises vs only one for the others.

If a Majesty cabin has 2 pullman, it's slightly bigger than one with 1 pullman. The picture that GreaseDJ showed is exactly the size of your cabin.

Go to the link I've posted below, and look at the difference between pictures 7 and 8. The dressers in between the beds differ.

http://public.fotki.com/Radio88/norwegian-majesty--/norwegian-majesty-cabins/

• 5 years later...
We did it two years in a row, when our kids were teenagers. We were generally only in the cabin to sleep, and we had no problems at all. I do believe DH went to the gym to shower on occasion...

Why are you dredging up a 5 year old thread on a ship that's no longer in the fleet?

Well, actually, it was a mistake. I had clicked on a link within another thread, and when trying to respond to the original thread, I accidentally responded to the linked thread. Mea culpa.:rolleyes:

...but THANK YOU for pointing out my error! Don't know how I would have gotten by without that...

Edited by OriginalFlamingo