Bring Diapers or buy them during cruise?

happygal74

We are cruising on Carnival Triumph in 2 weeks. Our stops are San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We have an 11 month old. I was just planning on bringing all of the diapers we'll need, but my husband thinks we should bring some and then restock at one of the ports.

What do you all think?

We are cruising on Carnival Triumph in 2 weeks. Our stops are San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We have an 11 month old. I was just planning on bringing all of the diapers we'll need, but my husband thinks we should bring some and then restock at one of the ports.

What do you all think?

I would bring your own, if you have to have a bag just for the diapers. You might be able to find them in them ports but the prices might be higher and not in the brand that you like.

We bring only a day or two supply on the plane and then buy what we need for the cruise in the departure port. We bring a duffle bag folded up in our suitcase and then pack it with all the baby supplies that we need and check it onto the ship. Definitely wouldn't want to spend our limited time in port looking for diapers.

I agree, we ran out the last day and luckily NCL had them in the gift shop. They were expensive and a generic type brand that I did not like at all. We pack all the baby stuff that will be used up in a soft or foldable bag that will go into one of our suitcases when empty at the end of the cruise.

I agree, we ran out the last day and luckily NCL had them in the gift shop. They were expensive and a generic type brand that I did not like at all. We pack all the baby stuff that will be used up in a soft or foldable bag that will go into one of our suitcases when empty at the end of the cruise.

Fill it with souvenirs.:p

My 3 yo caught a virus on our last cruise while we in port at St Thomas. I had to buy a 24 pack of diapers at one of the convenience stores for the same price that it costs for a big box at home. And it wasn't the brand we usually use.

Archived