Facecloths

rool

Hi everyone

I have a habit of always forgetting a face cloth when going on holiday and then having to buy one as I like to use one when shaving.

In the hotels I have worked in a face cloth has usually been provided in the bathroom, does RCCL provide one along with the Towels?.

Also can anyone confirm that showergel/shampoo is provided.

Many thanks

They do provide facecloths as well as small hand towels and bath towels. As for the shampoo/shower gel, I can't say other than that in our JS we did have shampoo and shower gel provided in small bottles as well as the dispenser in the shower itself.

Shower gel I think depends on your cabin rating. In a D1 we had 2 bars of soap and shampoo / conditioner in the shower as standard.

Hmmm, might have to raid the stock room at work after all ;)

How is the toilet paper? Is it rough or soft? I normally travel with my favorite brand, but I was wondering how the ships brand is?

Please, use the ship's toilet paper. It is formulated to work the best in their system. Using anything else (putting anything else in the toilet) can and has caused huge problems.

Check out a dollar store near you. In the "bathroom supply" aisle, they have these little pellets that turn into face cloths once they get wet. They come with silly pictures on them. I was really surprised at how nice the cloth actually is ! Very cheap, no worries throwing it away !

hey folks,

We have a standard inside cabin. The G.F. needs lots and lots of conditioner....Is that something inside the shower or provided in a small bottle in the room ??? Please advise.

They don't provide any conditioner. Bring your own.

Yes, there are facecloths, or washcloths in the rooms. You might even get 3 of them!

There is a shampoo dispenser in the shower, and a bar of soap. The shampoo is awful, and I suggest bringing your own (especially if you are a female with long hair). The bar of soap on the Serenade a few weeks ago was actually quite nice, with an exfoliating feel to it! Really helped make my skin look fresh and soft!

How is the toilet paper? Is it rough or soft? I normally travel with my favorite brand, but I was wondering how the ships brand is?

"Can't live without"...special brand of soda, gin, wine, coffee, bottled water...sooner or later TP was bound to be included.:eek:

Single ply, double ply, quilted?

I have always said that there is no such thing as a stupid question. I have also said that I have seen it all on Cruise Critic and that there is nothing left that we haven't seen before. Well, I was wrong!!:rolleyes:

Archived