Made final payment- now moving

wannagonow123

I just made my final payment for June 3rd sailing of Sea Princess out of San Francisco. We also just purchased a new house, and will be moving at end of this month. Will Princess need to mail me anything, or will everything be done online? (Boarding passes, baggage tags). Our last cruise was with Carnival, and everything was printed online. Nothing by mail.

I think I am more excited about the cruise, than moving. Certainly will need the vacation by the time it comes.

You should get an envelope with luggage tags, cruise booklet, tour booklet, and other things fairly quickly. I assume that you will have your mail forwarded to your new address after your move, so it should still find you at your new home. You should update your contact information in the cruise personalizer as soon as possible, anyway.

Since Princess has gone “paperless” a few years ago, they say you are mailed a small package with information and luggage tags. Last two cruises we have not received it. Without making prior arrangements, you are responsible for printing out all needed documents at home. This is done by logging in to the “Personalizer” at Princess.com, which is locked 3-4 days before the cruise.

The “info” is nothing more than ads for what you can buy or rent on the cruise and a rehash of the information available on their website.

The luggage tags are nice, but are available at the dock; you just give your cabin number when you check in the bags.

OK. I was able to print out the materials, except luggage tags. I assume those will be sent? (If not, I can wait till the dock, but that is really a hassle).:)

Not really a hassle, they have them available right at the pier. All you need is a pen to fill them out. I have forgotten my luggage tags in the past, left the laying on the table, and it is quite painless when you arrive at the pier to just ask for what you need. Takes about 5 minutes!

Archived