cruise on Ruby just cancelled

cruisenuts4life

HI Vickie..Hi Karin..Vickie,,Do the ruby in January...By the way did either of you hear of final bills incorrect on the Grand for the January 16th cruise? The morning we got off I noticed my automatic gratuties were removed from my statement! We were so upset, they did not correct it until 3 weeks after we got back..by charging our cc..lucky we gave some special crew members additional gratuties..but we felt horrible..I have no ideal how this could have occured..never had any problems before..I still have the pic of you and Gwenda at water Island..Bye Susan

HI Vickie..Hi Karin..Vickie,,Do the ruby in January...By the way did either of you hear of final bills incorrect on the Grand for the January 16th cruise? The morning we got off I noticed my automatic gratuties were removed from my statement! We were so upset, they did not correct it until 3 weeks after we got back..by charging our cc..lucky we gave some special crew members additional gratuties..but we felt horrible..I have no ideal how this could have occured..never had any problems before..I still have the pic of you and Gwenda at water Island..Bye Susan

We didn't check. I will now.......... Everything seems fine on our bill. I bet someone else removed their gratuities and the purser put in the wrong cabin number. When that person corrected their bill they realized the mistake.

The Ruby ports are just ok. We looked at them last night.:confused:

I was just informed that our cruise on Ruby for April 19 has been cancelled.Was wondering if this has happened to anyone before and do they give an onboard credit if you go on same ship on different date?I think that they should do something.

Just think of the fun group you will be with on April 9th, 2010:D

Since this cruise was scheduled for April, 2010, 13 months away, I doubt many people had their 2010 vacation firmly in place.

Add the Royal in 2010 March 27th sailing - CXL. As a soldier it is imperative to plan a vacation a year out around deployments. Bad stuff for us. Had post stay in Amazon already booked. Now on the hook because some executives decided to cancel.

Zouave

Since this cruise was scheduled for April, 2010, 13 months away, I doubt many people had their 2010 vacation firmly in place.

Actually, you’d be surprised. To do a family vacation while school is out, we need to make plans far in advance as I’m sure a lot of people do. So far we’ve got 17 people in our group with confirmed vacation at their work…. Well not the kids, they just don’t have to go to school. A couple have to plan around tax time. Another guy has a major project during that time. There are many reasons why people can’t change – even 13 months away.

Archived