Parking at Port Everglades

cprofits

We'll be sailing on the Emerald on Monday, 3/30 and returning on Thursday, 4/9. How can I find out which pier we'll be departing from and which pier we'll be returning to? Thanks!

Even when the pier is known it could change upon your return. :)

It's appears to have been using Terminal 2 when the cruise starts and ends on a weekday. You can check the Port Everglades sight. The Northport parking area seems to beclosest to the terminal.

We'll be sailing on the Emerald on Monday, 3/30 and returning on Thursday, 4/9. How can I find out which pier we'll be departing from and which pier we'll be returning to? Thanks!

You will be departing and returning to Pier 2. Definitely.

We stay at the Embassy Suite; 0.4 miles from the port.:) Can leave you car there for the duaration of the cruise and they will take you to the port, Great cooked to order breakfast and walking distance to stores for sodas and wine.:cool: However you have to take a taxi back to the hotel.. We paid $200.00 but nice to get there the day before and watch the ship come in:D

We stay at the Embassy Suite; 0.4 miles from the port.:) Can leave you car there for the duaration of the cruise and they will take you to the port, Great cooked to order breakfast and walking distance to stores for sodas and wine.:cool: However you have to take a taxi back to the hotel.. We paid $200.00 but nice to get there the day before and watch the ship come in:D

How long ago did you stay there and leave your car for free? Last I heard they were charging $6-7/per day.

We are also going on this sailing. Thank You for the information. We have found when We have done 10 day cruises if you leave on the weekend, We returned to another pier and there was a shuttle bus waiting to take you to your car. However, it took some time to pick up our car. So happy to hear, We will be leaving and returning to same pier. Less hassel. IKE

You will be departing and returning to Pier 2. Definitely.

If we are departing 4/19 and returning on a Sunday 4/26 on the Crown, what terminal will be available since the Emerald is also in port on the 19th?

How long ago did you stay there and leave your car for free? Last I heard they were charging $6-7/per day.

We just booked with them this weekend for October. The one on 17th St. It's the cruise package deal.

Just got off the phone with Embassy Suites spoke to Melissa and she did say that parking was included. If you ask for the east view high floor facing the port you will be able to see the ships.

If we are departing 4/19 and returning on a Sunday 4/26 on the Crown, what terminal will be available since the Emerald is also in port on the 19th?

That one's gonna' be a crapshoot Donna. If I were doing the schedule, I would put the Crown at #2 for 4/19 and 4/26 and take the Emerald to #18. However, they don't pay me to do this, so I guess it's a wait and see. :D

We just booked with them this weekend for October. The one on 17th St. It's the cruise package deal.

Just got off the phone with Embassy Suites spoke to Melissa and she did say that parking was included. If you ask for the east view high floor facing the port you will be able to see the ships.

I would get this in writing, trusting soul that I am. If they are including parking this is something very new, or the cruise package to which you refer is charging more than usual.

I would get this in writing, trusting soul that I am. If they are including parking this is something very new, or the cruise package to which you refer is charging more than usual.

Thanks for the guesstimate! This is the first time we are driving to the port. We usually take the Cruise Connection from Tampa and they drop us off right at the terminal. But we have 4 adults and 3 kids and it was a lot cheaper to drive even with parking and gas.

If you go on line and look up the cruise package you will see it. They do charge for the eastview $204.00. And that's for 2 adults and three kids. But transportation to the port is free for the first 2 and $8.00 for each one afterwards. Another hotel is Hampton Inn North they are charging $150.00 plus $30.00 for up to 10 days and will take you there and back. We had stay there plenty of times. (but you may be right that Embassy is just starting this new package but it is on line)

Hope this helps you. We cruise in Oct.

Thanks for the guesstimate! This is the first time we are driving to the port. We usually take the Cruise Connection from Tampa and they drop us off right at the terminal. But we have 4 adults and 3 kids and it was a lot cheaper to drive even with parking and gas.

We have friends who live in St. Pete Beach, and what they do is rent a van one way; no drop off. Same thing for return. Might be something for you to think about. They use Hertz.

DH and I recently sailed on the Crown Princess from Ft. Lauderdale, and had the most wonderful parking experience we have ever had. We went to Park 'n Go near Port Everglades. We drove in, and they directed us to a spot. The shuttle then came over and one of their people unloaded our luggage and put it in the shuttle. About 10 minutes later we were at the cruise terminal. The driver unloaded our luggage and the longshoreman took it immediately. We did not touch it at all.

When we came home, once we were through customs we called Park "n Go. They sent the shuttle for us within 10 minutes. Again, the driver loaded the luggage into the shuttle, drove us directly to our car, and put the luggage in the trunk. For this great service, we paid about $25 less than we would have at the cruise terminal.

You can reserve a spot on line, and get the on line discount. DH and I have never had such an easy parking experience in our lives. We highly recommend Park 'n Go for easy, inexpensive parking.

If it happens to be different, does Princess provide a shuttle back to the area where you parked your car? Or are you on your own?

Thanks.

Yes, Princess provides a shuttle to the parking garage.

We cruised on the Emerald on 2/18 and parked at North Garage (ship was at Pier 2) but upon returning on 2/28 we were docked at the Midport garage (and Princess had no control over the docking spot. - We were told that the port decided docking). Princess provided a shuttle which was quite efficient.

Yes, Princess provides a shuttle to the parking garage.

We cruised on the Emerald on 2/18 and parked at North Garage (ship was at Pier 2) but upon returning on 2/28 we were docked at the Midport garage (and Princess had no control over the docking spot. - We were told that the port decided docking). Princess provided a shuttle which was quite efficient.

I agree, just because the schedule says the ship is docking at the same pier you left from does not mean it won't change right up to the point the ship enters the channel upon the return. ;)

DH and I recently sailed on the Crown Princess from Ft. Lauderdale, and had the most wonderful parking experience we have ever had. We went to Park 'n Go near Port Everglades. We drove in, and they directed us to a spot. The shuttle then came over and one of their people unloaded our luggage and put it in the shuttle. About 10 minutes later we were at the cruise terminal. The driver unloaded our luggage and the longshoreman took it immediately. We did not touch it at all.

When we came home, once we were through customs we called Park "n Go. They sent the shuttle for us within 10 minutes. Again, the driver loaded the luggage into the shuttle, drove us directly to our car, and put the luggage in the trunk. For this great service, we paid about $25 less than we would have at the cruise terminal.

You can reserve a spot on line, and get the on line discount. DH and I have never had such an easy parking experience in our lives. We highly recommend Park 'n Go for easy, inexpensive parking.

If this is Park N Fly, then it is the same one we have used; and, it is excellent. We always tip the driver $5.00. If this is a different facility, then we would be delighted to receive more infomration.

Addendum for Rashopper2. We have always loaded and unloaded our own luggage from our vehicle. However, if the driver also does this, in addition to the loading and unloading from the transit vehicle, then I suppose we should increase the gratuity.

Archived