Parking at Port Everglades

cprofits

If this is Park N Fly, then it is the same one we have used; and, it is excellent. We always tip the driver $5.00. If this is a different facility, then we would be delighted to receive more infomration.

Park N Go is new it just opened up about 6 mo. ago. http://offairportparking.com/ftlauderdale/ftlauderdalereservationfuture.htm I have always used PNF but wouldn't be afraid to use PNG.

PNG charges 12.00 per day. I would spend the 15.00 per day at the port and have covered parking plus security. The porters will take the luggage out of the car at the port. One person wait with the luggage and the other get the car. Who loads the luggage on the shuttles for you?

PNG has a tempory sign they put out every weekend.

Park N Go is new it just opened up about 6 mo. ago. http://offairportparking.com/ftlauderdale/ftlauderdalereservationfuture.htm I have always used PNF but wouldn't be afraid to use PNG.

Thank you for your link. However, I could not find a phone number. In viewing the directions, I wonder if this could be the successor to ParkNFly. Ergo, does anyone have any additional information as to whether this is an additional facility?

PNG charges 12.00 per day. I would spend the 15.00 per day at the port and have covered parking plus security. The porters will take the luggage out of the car at the port. One person wait with the luggage and the other get the car. Who loads the luggage on the shuttles for you?

PNG has a tempory sign they put out every weekend.

For what its worth, I agree with the poster. How much are you really saving when you add in tip for the driver? When you look at the total cost of the cruise you're really talking about a small amount for the extra securty and convenience.SWhen I use the terminal parking I'm in and out in a few minutes. No waiting for a van pickup. I learned a long time ago that life isn't one size fits all,do whatever makes you most comfortable and enjoy your cruise.

Archived