Sailing on Maasdam April 24!!!!!

bubba88

Hello! My travel agent is one of my best friends and he encouraged me to look into this site!!! Great idea, thanks! I and a friend are sailing on the Maasdam on April 24 and were told we may find others on this sailing and often there are Meet and Greet parties??? I have sailed on Celebrity and NCL; first HAL. Have been reading some wonderful things so am looking forward to meeting anyone else on this cruise. The info re the LP was helpful as we were upgraded there. Info re water temp at Half Moon Cay useful as well as we are booked on the horsebacking riding (in the surf????). We also found out we could purchase drink cards for speciality drinks in advance, as well as wine cards. Way to go HAL!!! Nobody else has thought of this and what a fantastic idea

Hello Bubba

I al also new in Cruise Critic ,I joined this week .I live in southern Argentina ( Patagonia ),so it is very usufull to read a lot of things I didn t know ,and recieved a lot of advice from members,that would never had here ( sorry my english !!) .

Write to Crusinetta in the Roll of Call as I did so she adds you to her list .

See you soon

Andrea:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic .. it is indeed a very informative forum for cruisers. You will find the Maasdam quite a lovely ship and will thoroughly enjoy the crew. Have a great trip and make sure to attend the Meet/Greet party on sailaway day .. look in the RollCall section as someone suggested earlier in the thread.

harry

I and a friend are sailing on the Maasdam on April 24

We literally just got off the Maasdam 8 hours ago and am already missing her. We did the same itinerary for which you're signed up and I kept a blog during our entire trip - if you're interested, you can check it out at http://pcaldwell5.tripod.com/hal_09_home.htm

We had a great time, I'm sure you will too!

We did! We are the last 2 ladies on the roll call and booked single cabins so do sympathize with all you other single cruizers out there!!! We have an awesome travel agent who can get us the bestest deals ..... I think he knows everybody and every captain and hotel director!!! Your English is wonderful. I don't know if your native language is Spanish or Port. (possibly??), which I don't speak, but you should hear me speak Spanish wish a Southern accent. Looking forward to meeting both of you!!

Hi Bubba

will be nice to meet you both .Its great you have a good travel agent ,here I am too south ,and far from BA ,and the HAL agent is OK but didn t give me too much explanations and help , I guess if they know ,as they are rep fro other ,rent a car ,hotels and so on ,they are really not travel agents only reps .

This is why through CC I am laerning a lot of things .,

My native language is Spanish .I am originally from Buenos Aires but siince 6 years I am in Patagonia , I have a small inn ,so I going to rest as I had no day off in the last 4 and half months !! and winter is coming here....

See you soon

Andrea :)

Archived