DBA doing a doc dance? (DBA dances?!)

D.B.A. ~

I can relate! We are doing the doc dance, also. I received them from our t.a. last week and will file immigration forms online tonight. We are doing something similar on May 5th ... a 5-day Pacific Northwest on the Statendam. We are going on an 11-day cruise in September and thought it would be nice to do this one first. My husband is recovering from spinal surgery and this looked like a great R&R trip plus we could meet some of the crew before re-boarding in September.

I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for all the insight!

Have F-U-N!

Kathy

D.B.A. ~

I can relate! We are doing the doc dance, also. I received them from our t.a. last week and will file immigration forms online tonight. We are doing something similar on May 5th ... a 5-day Pacific Northwest on the Statendam. We are going on an 11-day cruise in September and thought it would be nice to do this one first. My husband is recovering from spinal surgery and this looked like a great R&R trip plus we could meet some of the crew before re-boarding in September.

I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for all the insight!

Have F-U-N!

Kathy

I came very close to booking that one but have other obligations toward the end of that itinerary.

It was rather intriguing though!

Dutch

My partner and I just booked this 3 day "Amsterdam" sailing yesterday and cant wait to set sail. We were on the "Eurodam" on the Mar 14 sailing and it was one of the best cruises that we have taken.

Are you going to have a meet and greet on this cruise? Love your blog and all of the fantastic information you provide.

Hope to see you all soon.

Rick

DBA,.... I am E Doc Dancing Too ;) just thought I let you know that doing the E-Doc Dance was actually as fun as the old style :D Granted those pretty blue folders were nice but printing out the the forms and see you name name next to the sailing information is what really counts. :)

Although I have to say the one thing I miss is the luggage tags. :o Yes I saw the new ones in your blog (and I like them) but to have to wait to get to the pier and fill out one more thing....well let's just say I like to be very prepared and have everything done a head of time. I wish they could at least mail out the luggage tags. Otherwise I love the new E-Docs, very very easy!!

Doing the doc dance on the Eastside too! I've never been to Victoria and this seemed like a good way to get there (as well as the chance to see what HAL is like)

We booked an HH guar, so I don't know our cabin # yet, but as long as we are on the ship.....

Can't wait!

Dutch

My partner and I just booked this 3 day "Amsterdam" sailing yesterday and cant wait to set sail. We were on the "Eurodam" on the Mar 14 sailing and it was one of the best cruises that we have taken.

Are you going to have a meet and greet on this cruise? Love your blog and all of the fantastic information you provide.

Hope to see you all soon.

Rick

Can't say I had planned anything... VERY happy to hear you enjoyed the Eurodam, and that you enjoyed the blog.

In retrospect, I'm realizing that the Eurodam has almost been an afterthought on the blog which is a shame as the ship and crew are excellent. I think this is because I still think of the HAL Blog as the Eurodam Blog...

If you would like to send any pics my way, I'm happy to share them on the blog!

dutchbyassociation@gmail.com

Doing the doc dance on the Eastside too! I've never been to Victoria and this seemed like a good way to get there (as well as the chance to see what HAL is like)

We booked an HH guar, so I don't know our cabin # yet, but as long as we are on the ship.....

Can't wait!

These 3 day cruises are great, but they aren't necessarily your typical HAL cruise. Keep in mind that since HAL usually has 7 days at a minimum, as you will likely also, the crew just starts getting their groove with the new batch of folks right as they are disembarking.

It'll be a great introduction, but likely a different feel.

Archived