Separate Thread for C&A Complaints

Tyron

To be honest with you, this is cruise critic. It is not a forum to discuss the problems in the world - it is a place to escape. Obviously, we are all aware of the economic downturn, violence, starvation, disease, terrorism, global warming - the list could go on and on and obviously what people are complaining about is trivial compared to any of these and they know it as well. They really don't need you pointing that out and it only serves to inflame them further - kind of like teasing a child because you know you will get a reaction.

Oh well, to each his own.

"They" haven't responded to this thread....only YOU and emdia43....so that alone should tell you both something.

You've both made your points, now go elsewhere, please. None of us here post on the threads where people are expressing their anger or trying to persuade them not to continue to do so. I simply stated the mods should create a section where they can create as many threads on the topic as they like...nothing more, nothing less.

Don't post here if you're not in agreement a separate section should be created for them to continue to discuss their concerns.

CAROLYN!!!! :D:D:D Mikie, George, Karen and I contemplated doing the Freedom with you all but it's so close to our Oasis sailing.

"They" haven't responded to this thread....only YOU and emdia43....so that alone should tell you both something.

You've both made your points, now go elsewhere, please. None of us here post on the threads where people are expressing their anger or trying to persuade them not to continue to do so. I simply stated the mods should create a section where they can create as many threads on the topic as they like...nothing more, nothing less.

Don't post here if you're not in agreement a separate section should be created for them to continue to discuss their concerns.

CAROLYN!!!! :D:D:D Mikie, George, Karen and I contemplated doing the Freedom with you all but it's so close to our Oasis sailing.

I do not need to be in agreement with your opinions to post on this thread or any other. Your suggestion was to devote a separate thread to the topic, which I told you there already was a combined thread, which took up less than 10% of the space on this board.

By starting another thread complaining about that 10% you are just compounding the problem. I will continue to post on any thread without your permission or approval.

I'd like to suggest CC create another section for all the C&A complaints. It's almost unbearable to log on everyday and be overwhelmed with numerous threads discussing the same thing over and over and over again. Just my humble opinion. :cool::D

This is your original statement. How are you "overwhelmed" by the small amount of space now devoted to this topic. Unbearable?

I do not need to be in agreement with your opinions to post on this thread or any other. Your suggestion was to devote a separate thread to the topic, which I told you there already was a combined thread, which took up less than 10% of the space on this board.

By starting another thread complaining about that 10% you are just compounding the problem. I will continue to post on any thread without your permission or approval.

Again, I didnt say start another "THREAD" I suggested starting a "SECTION" like the one created for the numerous threads that were being created for the Oasis of the Seas. Apparently, you don't know the difference in a "THREAD" and a "SECTION" otherwise you probably could've saved a lot of your self righteous comments for someone who gives a crap.

I didn't realilze this thread was only for people who agreed with you - I apologize since I obviously have my own mind. See ya, bye

Again, I didnt say start another "THREAD" I suggested starting a "SECTION" like the one created for the numerous threads that were being created for the Oasis of the Seas. Apparently, you don't know the difference in a "THREAD" and a "SECTION" otherwise you probably could've saved a lot of your self righteous comments for someone who gives a crap.

Ty,

This is off topic but I noticed your post. Hope all is well. Maybe during our travel we will cross again sometime. Tell Mikie and everyone else that K & G said hello.

I agree 100%....it SICKENS me to hear people whine and complain over something as trivial as this when people are losing their homes, pensions, etc. People can't afford to pay for medical treatment, prescriptions or know where their next meal is coming from...

It would be interesting if the rest of the world could view these complaints compared to some of the MAJOR issues that plague them everyday....goes to show the priorities of some. :rolleyes: I'm just thankful to still be employed and to be able to cruise.

Counting my blessings and not my cruise credits!!!!!!!

Very well said! :)

I agree 100%....it SICKENS me to hear people whine and complain over something as trivial as this when people are losing their homes, pensions, etc. People can't afford to pay for medical treatment, prescriptions or know where their next meal is coming from...

It would be interesting if the rest of the world could view these complaints compared to some of the MAJOR issues that plague them everyday....goes to show the priorities of some. :rolleyes: I'm just thankful to still be employed and to be able to cruise.

AMEN and thank you for pointing out what REALLY matters. BRAVO!!!

If I were RCCL, I'd look at these posts and think....

"Well, we're losing some passengers whose first instinct is to sue..we're losing some passengers who indulge themselves (online and probably elsewhere) by insulting strangers with rude and infantile retorts.....we're losing some passengers who think alcohol makes or breaks their trip....we're losing some passengers who bragged they never had to spend a dime onboard because of the CL...we're losing passengers who insisted on sneaking in their friends and now are steamed.

They're going to Princess...

Hm-m-m-m...well...Bon Voyage..."

Poor Princess cruisers...they have no idea what they are in for....poor b*stards they won't know what hit them

I AGREE 110%. How trivial... free drinks??? We are Diamond members and have enjoyed the lounge, but it wasn't the focal point of our trip. So we can't get that free drink - big deal. Life goes on. Royal still offers great ships and fantastic customer service. That is what keeps us loyal. The day I can't afford a glass of wine is when we will have to stay home.

Well since you are so overwhelmed and find this whole thing unbearable maybe you should save your hyperbole for someone who gives a c***.

Ty,

This is off topic but I noticed your post. Hope all is well. Maybe during our travel we will cross again sometime. Tell Mikie and everyone else that K & G said hello.

Hey buddy! How the heck are u and Gina doing? We'd love to cruise with you two again. We had a blast on the Sapphire. :cool::D Some of the gang will be cruising on the Freedom of the Seas on Nov. 8, 2009....u gotta drop by their roll call and say hello. Mikie and I are doing the Oasis on 12/1 & 12/5.

slotaddict, grand isle joe, aqhcruiser, hazence, CruiseKeeper, Jumbie, petesweet, SpekiTrout and anyone else....I do apologize that this thread turned into a place for a couple of folks to come and distort the sole intent of why it was created. I'll ask the mods to close it...not worth the drama. LOL

HAPPY CRUISING TO EACH OF YOU!!! :cool::)

Before you close up the thread (are you the moderator?) you might want to have a look at the name of the thread you started....

It says " Separate THREAD for C&A complaints".

That was your title, not mine .

Before you close up the thread (are you the moderator?) you might want to have a look at the name of the thread you started....

It says " Separate THREAD for C&A complaints".

That was your title, not mine .

I thank you for making this particular post because it's clear what your real problem is....and it has NOTHING to do with this thread, our comments/posts or anything else on this thread that you've read.

:):):) I wish you all the best life has to offer.

Well you make it abundantly clear too. You want to dish it out but - well, you know the rest...

You start a THREAD then ridicule anyone who disagrees with you. You title it "a separate thread" then criticize someone who points that out to you when you are just trying to insult, and are saying THEY don't know what they are talking about?? .

If you start throwing words like c*** around expect to get someback.

I thank you for making this particular post because it's clear what your real problem is....and it has NOTHING to do with this thread, our comments/posts or anything else on this thread that you've read.

:):):) I wish you all the best life has to offer.

First of all thanks for starting a great thread and I suggest that you ignore certain posters on this thread. Not hard to tell that they have an agenda. On to more important things like cruising on the greatest cruise line today. :)

You remind of a few elementary students I dealt with earlier...but the scary part is I believe you're a whole lot older but none the wiser.

I could give a crap about your worthless opinion...before this afternoon I didnt know you existed....so please let's keep things in perspective. I intend on going round for round with you on here....however, I'd give you more than an earful in a private email and really tell you how I feel....

Ditto.

First of all thanks for starting a great thread and I suggest that you ignore certain posters on this thread. Not hard to tell that they have an agenda. On to more important things like cruising on the greatest cruise line today. :)

Thanks! I really appreciate that... :cool::)

Good idea. I will ignore you.

Archived