Finally, a new perk from Royal Caribbean

This makes me angry. I will need three toothpicks, as I only have four teeth, and they break when I use even one.

The good thing is that they are next to one another.

You'll just have to smuggle toothpicks in your checked baggage. Don't put them in your carry-on.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Well, I guess it is better than nothing.

But why just for the Balcony and Suite guests?

Royal Caribbean Enhances Cruising Experience

Innovative tooth picks to be provided on a nightly basis

Miami – April 1, 2009 - Royal Caribbean International today announced a new fleet wide benefit for cruise vacationers. Effective April 1st, all passengers in Balcony Cabins and Suites will now receive two complimentary toothpicks in their cabins on a nightly basis. Responding to customer concern about tooth decay, Royal Caribbean elected to discontinue providing chocolates each evening and have been researching for a more appropriate item.

The expansion of Royal Caribbean’s Labadee resort provided a welcome additional source of wood and ultimately an economic benefit to the local economy.

Designed by well known Norwegian Frisk Tannlege, this new product is exclusive to Royal Caribbean and is sure to quickly become a collector’s item.

"We are sure that we will get substantial feed back from our guests," said Darlig Tenner , senior vice president, Miscellaneous Merchandise, Royal Caribbean International. "We have conducted extensive use of this innovative product and I personally have found it very beneficial."

Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand with 20 ships currently in service and two under construction. The line also offers unique cruisetour vacations in Alaska, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, South America and New Zealand.

I wonder if they will be mint flavored?:rolleyes:

April fools??????

This is what I thought. How is giving wooden toothpicks an enhancement. If this were true, can you imagine how many of these toothpicks would end up in the toilets clogging up the works.

I have just heard for every toothpick left for passengers RCCL will plant 3, to offset the company's carbon footprint

:D

Along with planting toothpicks, they have an active toothpick recycling program. Each person on the rock wall is given a bag of used toothpicks as they start the climb, when they reach the top they place the used picks in the sun to dry for reuse. Climbers in the afternoon retrieve the dry picks for redeployment.

Archived