Official CC Meet 'n Mingles

flamomo

Now that CC is going to be doing "M&Ms" for cruisers on Crystal cruises, when will they also start doing them for Princess cruises?

We have been to some great M&Ms on Princess ships with as many as 30 - 50 attendees. We'd love to have CC be officially involved and have them set up for every cruise if there are enough participants in the roll call.

• Administrators
Now that CC is going to be doing "M&Ms" for cruisers on Crystal cruises, when will they also start doing them for Princess cruises?

We have been to some great M&Ms on Princess ships with as many as 30 - 50 attendees. We'd love to have CC be officially involved and have them set up for every cruise if there are enough participants in the roll call.

We would LOVE to work with Princess to bring you official Meet & Mingle parties on board!

Laura

For folks who would like official Cruisecritic M&Ms on Brand Z ...

May I suggest that you write Brand Z and tell them? Explain to them how this will make their customers happy, get them more business, increase their profits, etc. etc.

Crystal is paying for drinks and finger food in addition to providing the room and crew to take care of the M&M.

I am not associated with cruisecritc, but I would bet a large amount of (your) money that they would be more than happy if other lines joined the parade.

CC does not hold these M&Ms. The cruise line does. Like someone else said, why not contact Princess with the suggestion?

I think this is more about the cruise line being willing to get involved then CC right? I know the ones on RC have snacks and some sort of space on the ship reserved...I wonder if not all the lines are willing to do that

The way they work is, you sign up for the M&M. In order for the cruise to hold the function, there has to be a minimum of 25 people signed up. Once on the ship, you receive your invite to meet at a particular lounge and on a particular date and time. Once there, you receive free snacks and drinks. The drinks are usually limited to a few select choices, like rum punch, champagne, etc.

I have set up M&Ms for some of our roll calls on Princess cruises. I have made the contact with the Princess person who sets them up. They required a minimum of 16 before they will set aside a time and location for it.

They are inconsistent as to whether they provide any snacks or drinks. Sometimes we have had just dry snacks, once we were provided with those plus champagne, and other times they have only provided a place.

I was just wishing that there could be arrangements made between CC and Princess, so it would not be up to the cruisers to make the arrangements.

Archived