Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Evening, I have been terrible and been away much to long, the week has been spend doing our outside lights, John finished the back patio today and we began putting away the bins that held everything.

I need to see my dentist ASAP Monday, a back molar that was going to get fixed now needs to be pulled, it cracked and lost part of it. Thank goodness no pain. Called him on the emergency # and he called back and will have the office set me a time for Monday.

have a nice weekend everyone.

Gay

I have been so bad about checking in to say Hi......hope everyone is doing well and that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

Hi LInda:

Hope you enjoyed your Ak cruise, esp during your stop in SF. We picked up Tony and Gregg (they were on your roll call) and we showed them around the city for a couple of hrs - then had dinner with them. Have a great time during the holidays that are definitely here! Carol

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Carol

My DD was very surprised and SO excited when she opened her xmas present a saw that we were going on a cruise!! She started crying and was really shocked. Now I can't wait until June!!

Melody:D:D

How exciting! that she was surprised! and of course, she will be so excited from now on til June! what a wonderful and thoughtful Christmas present that is for her! It's only 6 months from now and we all know how fast time goes by! I know you had a good Christmas ! and have a super great New Year.! Carol

• 2 weeks later...
I wish. Instead I'm back to work. Have to support the DH and cruising. :D

That's what my DH tells me every weekday when he has to go to work! but it'll be worth it at the end - retirement... celebration - a cruise celebration!! C.

Archived