Fll to port of Miami taxi?

39august

Can someone please advise the cost of a taxi from FLL to the port of Miami? I am going to guess around $75. We can save over $130 each flying into FLL before our cruise. We would stay at a hotel at the FLL airport and taxi to Miami the morning of the cruise.

Can someone please advise the cost of a taxi from FLL to the port of Miami? I am going to guess around $75. We can save over $130 each flying into FLL before our cruise. We would stay at a hotel at the FLL airport and taxi to Miami the morning of the cruise.

That would be correct.

Jimbo:)

We just returned from our cruise, flying into FLL and transferred to Miami airport area to link up with friends. Had prearranged transfer with shuttleinflorida, who unfortunately misread their own paperwork and sent the driver to MIA instead of FLL...

So we picked up car and driver right at the arrival area in FLL for a cost of $75 for the 2 of us, included the 20% tip for the driver. We were at our hotel within 45 minutes. They also have shared ride by vans for 29$ each person. (remembering you might have to wait for the van to fill and do the tour of other hotels before you get to your hotel).

Check out the website for FLL airport and link into tourist info page and search rides from there.

Hope this helps your search.

We are also flying into FLL and cruising out of Miami. We just rented a car for a total of approximately $40 on Priceline. That way we have transportation to our hotel and to a store to buy some soft drinks and also to MIA.;) It looks we will have to take a taxi for the airport to the cruise port but that is still only about $60 - and we have the advantage of having a car!:D

We are also flying into FLL and cruising out of Miami. We just rented a car for a total of approximately $40 on Priceline. That way we have transportation to our hotel and to a store to buy some soft drinks and also to MIA.;) It looks we will have to take a taxi for the airport to the cruise port but that is still only about $60 - and we have the advantage of having a car!:D

i don't think a taxi from MIA to POM is that much...IIRC should be 28-30 bucks,i think it's a flat rate but i am not certain.

Archived