web site with Voyager-class photos

I recall getting a web-link for a web site that had 100's of photos and information for all 5 Voyager-class ships. It even had everything categorized (outside, rooms, pool, ship-by ship, etc.)

Does anyone have this link? Thanks.

It was Voyager-Class.com. The person that runs the site, an individual from what I figure, took it down. On the webpage there is a link however taking you to all his pictures. They are much harder to look through vs the old site, but they are there.

Hello,

I am the webmaster of Voyager-class.com. The website has been down for months because of broken links to many pictures. It took me a while to figure out a way to solve it but it's done now.

However I had to re-make the whole website so I took the opportunity to redesign it completely. I hope you'll like the end result which is a lot cleaner and will be a lot easier to update for me. It will also feature hundreds of new pics esp. from other places than the Caribbean, as well as more detailed deck plans.

I am working hard on the new website right now and it will hopefully reopen in May or June 2009.

Romain

Hello' date='

I am the webmaster of Voyager-class.com. The website has been down for months because of broken links to many pictures. It took me a while to figure out a way to solve it but it's done now.

However I had to re-make the whole website so I took the opportunity to redesign it completely. I hope you'll like the end result which is a lot cleaner and will be a lot easier to update for me. It will also feature hundreds of new pics esp. from other places than the Caribbean, as well as more detailed deck plans.

I am working hard on the new website right now and it will hopefully reopen in May or June 2009.

Romain[/quote']

Romain! I've missed you! :D Thanks for all your hard work! I look forward to seeing your new site!

Hello' date='

Romain[/quote']

Hi Romain,

Can't wait for the site to come back up, really miss it. I've looked at it numerous times in the past and its helped me w/ cabin selection etc..

Thanks for updating us all on the status of it and I look forward to viewing the new version.

Thanks,

HSR

Thanks everyone for your support.

For those of you who were afraid to see the website disappear' date=' let me tell you that after all the work that went into it, I will not let that happen.

I will post on this board when the new website is ready.

Cheers!

Romain[/quote']

Thank you for letting us all know.

Your website was one of the most popular ones ever spoken of on Cruise Critic. It was fabulous! ;)

We look forward to the newest one.

What's this website about??? (Well, obviously RCCL's Voyager class ships) But what's with all the rave?

You will see when it comes back out. ;)

If you ever plan to sail on a Voyager class ship, like in your signature, you will be amazed at the website devoted to that ship. :)

I have to agree that was one of the best websites I've seen created for a class of ships. You should get royalties from RC. I've told multiple people about your site so they can reference it for themselves when planning a trip on a Voyager class ship.

Kudo's to you for the time and effort that must have taken.

What's this website about??? (Well, obviously RCCL's Voyager class ships) But what's with all the rave?

You will see when it comes back out. ;)

If you ever plan to sail on a Voyager class ship, like in your signature, you will be amazed at the website devoted to that ship. :)

I have to agree that was one of the best websites I've seen created for a class of ships. You should get royalties from RC. I've told multiple people about your site so they can reference it for themselves when planning a trip on a Voyager class ship.

Kudo's to you for the time and effort that must have taken.

I have to agree with the other posters. Awesome sight. No more booking cabins in the dark so to speak. Provides you with great room location info along with photos of what each class of room looks like and also specific pictures (not just the generic ones on the RCCL site) showing what your room and balcony will look like. Also gives you a chance to see some of the common areas on the Voyager class ships and get your bearings before your sailing so your not totally lost. Trust me, you will love it when you get to see it. And I can assure you that many many hrs. of work went into it's design and user friendliness just as the owner said.

Archived