I am one happy cruiser!!!!

Murphey

Just had to share....After taking a break from cruising (for a couple of reasons, not to mention the economy) we decided we could jump back in this fall. I wanted to do a b2b on a familiar itinerary so we could just lay back and enjoy the ship, not worry about the ports. So we chose Mexico on the Sapphire. (Plus, a new ship for us which is always fun!)

I emailed my TA and gave her a wish list of cabins, knowing that to get the choice cabins I have usually had to booked a year out....plus I wanted the same cabin on both cruises (yep, pretty slim chance, I know!). What do you know, I got a reply this morning that we got our coveted aft Caribe balcony on both cruises!!!! (Our 1st choice) I was astounded.

Needless to say, I am doing the Happy Dance and lovin' my TA (as always!!)

Make sure you have your TA mark your bookings as 'Do NOT upgrade' or who knows where you could end up! It might be suite, but could just be a one category 'upgrade' in a location that isn't as pleasing to you and you might have to switch for the 2nd cruise...:(

Just had to share....After taking a break from cruising (for a couple of reasons, not to mention the economy) we decided we could jump back in this fall. I wanted to do a b2b on a familiar itinerary so we could just lay back and enjoy the ship, not worry about the ports. So we chose Mexico on the Sapphire. (Plus, a new ship for us which is always fun!)

I emailed my TA and gave her a wish list of cabins, knowing that to get the choice cabins I have usually had to booked a year out....plus I wanted the same cabin on both cruises (yep, pretty slim chance, I know!). What do you know, I got a reply this morning that we got our coveted aft Caribe balcony on both cruises!!!! (Our 1st choice) I was astounded.

Needless to say, I am doing the Happy Dance and lovin' my TA (as always!!)

Welcome back to cruising! You will love the Sapphire....she is a beautiful ship!

Archived